Sound speacker

• Thread starter klebe21
  • Start date

Main Question or Discussion Point

Hello I'm a visual artist and I'm trying to make a project were I need to add a sound to a photograph hang to a wall in a picture frame.The source of the sound it will be a ipod (unless someone has a better idea)I need to build a device to make the music from the ipod place in the narrow place beyond the frame(two inches deep) .I can find the speacker but I have not idea what should I put betw. the speacker and the ipod. I guess some kind of amplifier battery powered.(speacker and amplifier/battery must to plabe beyond the frame)
Thank you
Klebe21

Answers and Replies

berkeman
Mentor
Hello I'm a visual artist and I'm trying to make a project were I need to add a sound to a photograph hang to a wall in a picture frame.The source of the sound it will be a ipod (unless someone has a better idea)I need to build a device to make the music from the ipod place in the narrow place beyond the frame(two inches deep) .I can find the speacker but I have not idea what should I put betw. the speacker and the ipod. I guess some kind of amplifier battery powered.(speacker and amplifier/battery must to plabe beyond the frame)
Thank you
Klebe21
Welcome to the PF. What is your power source going to be? Batteries, or do you have another source of power?

There are powered speaker systems for the iPod -- have you looked at those already?

Hello,I know about the speacker that are working with ipod,but are too small(no good sound )or too big for what I need. About the power ,if I can get decent sound with battery I prefer ,but I'm flexible.
Thank you