Sounds fishy

• Thread starter Zefram
  • Start date
I stumbled over http://www.healthresearchbooks.com/articles/levitation.htm [Broken] (I'm not sure how) and I'm curious as to whether anything at all similar to this is even remotely possible? Doesn't sound right to me but I thought I'd check.

Last edited by a moderator:
from the article:
A New Zealand scientist recently gave me an intriguing extract from an article published in a German magazine...
I never trust vague references like this.

Also the measurements in the last paragraph
The large drums: 1.517201563 metres long, 1.000721361 metres wide...
I mean it is a little too exact (to the nanometer scale). Let's get serious. I'm not saying it is impossible but it's not easy for a tibetan tourist to do this. And I understand the whole story is happening in 1939???? Correct me if I misunderstood something...

LURCH

Science Advisor
"A little fishy"?!

I was amazed at the information contained in the story, and was surprised that the article had slipped through the suppression net which tends to keep such knowledge from leaking out to the public...
The fact that the films were immediately classified is not very hard to understand once the given measurements are transposed into their geometric equivalents. It then becomes evident that the monks in Tibet are fully conversant with the laws governing the structure of matter, which the scientists in the modern day western world are now frantically exploring...
The dumpster out back of the local Sushi Palace doesn't smell as fishy as this article!