1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Source For Mechanics Questions

1. Jan 5, 2010 #1
    Hi All,

I have a mechanics final soon, therefore i am looking for good source where i can find exercise for the exam. Also it would be beneficial for the others looking for the same thing in the future.

Thanks in advance.
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 5, 2010 #2
    In your book? Or your homework assignments. If the professor doesn't give questions from either, ask guys who've taken him before what his exams are like. You may be in the luck and they'll have a copy of his old exam. There are differing opinions on whether that's cheating, so you may want to check your school's honor code.

Basically, every professor does their own thing, and every class covers slightly different information, so it's practically impossible to help you, 'specially if you don't give more info.
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2010
  4. Jan 5, 2010 #3
    Morin's Introduction to Classical Mechanics has a lot of neat questions.

Can get it for free off gigapedia.com
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook