1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Source of Practice Problems

1. Aug 11, 2009 #1
    Hi, I'm looking for a good reserve of practice problems (preferably with solutions) at the level of advanced undergrad or early grad. I'm not studying for anything (I'm already in grad and I've got a while before comps) I'd just like to do like a practice problem or 2 a day to really get sharp at all of undergrad physics. I've already found previous GRE tests and some sample comp problems (and a couple books) I was wondering if anyone know of some more stuff. Ideally I'd like things broken up into subjects (so I could do only EM or stat mech problems if I wanted to). Once again, I'm not actually studying for anything it's just for fun so I'll take a wide range of difficulties and problem styles/types. Just wanna get good.

P.S. Something like questions for undergrad physics competitions would be great.

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 11, 2009 #2
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2017
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook