Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Sourcing a Diverter Valve for Regenerative Blower

  1. Jan 25, 2017 #1
    I am at a loss for trying to find this part, it seems like only 1 or 2 manufacturers produce this, But I'm sure it is more common than that. This is an attachment that goes on to the inlet/outlet of regenerative blowers, and with a solenoid, allows the output port to switch between vacuum pressure and high pressure air.

    I've attached a picture of the only one I was able to find, labelled a "diverter valve". I'm hoping someone with more experience might have come across this and can either correct the term I'm using, or direct me to a vendor who might carry something like this. (Ideally in North America)

    Really appreciate any help.


    Attached Files:

  2. jcsd
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted