Southpark: Censorship Ruined!

• Thread starter CrystalStudios
  • Start date

CrystalStudios

Most people have seen the SOUTHPARK movie. For those who haven't, it's filled with **** and **** and ***** and also nudity.

Tonight, and the past few nights, at 1AM comedy central has been airing the movie completely unedited and unsensored. I personally saw the nudity and heard the ****S and ****S and MOTHER****ERS.

This is truly a victory against censorship!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

yes i was surprised to see that and hear that i watched it last night it was good but weird

Down with the mother****ers that **** around with all the ****ing **** and ***** about the ****ing censorship bollocks!

Talk about your silly'ness, a "self censored" Salute to uncensored, hummm, I smell a paradox........{Sniff...SniFF}

It wasnt self censored, was censored by the pwers that be in this website, even though i only swore so much in that because i knew it would be censored, but is it still self censorship if someone else does it and i know they are gonna do it before i do it?

I don't see why things at 1am should be censored.
Imagine the SP movie was never censored, how many kids would learn a swear word from it?

Good Question Dave, kids are going to learn then sometimes/somewhere/sooner or later....so how/where is the best protection for "Youth", while still maintaining "adult content" in publically available consumptions??

Gotta remeber, most "kids" can program the VCR better then their parents(?).

No replacement for parental 'controls' but, assistance from society in helping those who would wish to preserve the innocence of their children for the longest possible, would be an "appreciable/assitive/helpful thing".