Space Radio Software

Hello Experts,

This is @Shubham Jaydeokar, and today I'm going to post a question regarding a software named Space Radio.
I have been working on my project of making a receiving setup for listening to the audio signals sent by ISS at 145.800MHz.
According to AA2TX@amsat.org, Anthony Monteiro, I have built a circuit which contains a dual balanced mixer oscillator and a digital potentiometer.
But the real and most important problem with this project is that, it requires a tuning software named Space Radio.
This software is used for tuning the circuit at a specific resonant frequency, in this case 145.800MHz.
I have been searching everything on the internet for this software but I have got nothing appreciable.
Can anyone from Physics Forums provide me the software link, so that I can download it on my desktop.
If this isn't the case, then can anyone tell me the alternative software for my specific application?

Your Help would be kindly appreciated.

Regards,
~Shubham JDK

Answers and Replies

davenn
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2019 Award
But the real and most important problem with this project is that, it requires a tuning software named Space Radio.
This software is used for tuning the circuit at a specific resonant frequency, in this case 145.800MHz.
I have been searching everything on the internet for this software but I have got nothing appreciable.
Can anyone from Physics Forums provide me the software link, so that I can download it on my desktop.
If this isn't the case, then can anyone tell me the alternative software for my specific application?

Your Help would be kindly appreciated.

Regards,
~Shubham JDK

seriously ??

your answer is on page 2 of that link you posted

Dave

Likes Shubham Jaydeokar