Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

A Space Radio Software

1. Mar 28, 2017 #1
    Hello Experts,

This is @Shubham Jaydeokar, and today I'm going to post a question regarding a software named Space Radio.
    I have been working on my project of making a receiving setup for listening to the audio signals sent by ISS at 145.800MHz.
    According to AA2TX@amsat.org, Anthony Monteiro, I have built a circuit which contains a dual balanced mixer oscillator and a digital potentiometer.
    But the real and most important problem with this project is that, it requires a tuning software named Space Radio.
    This software is used for tuning the circuit at a specific resonant frequency, in this case 145.800MHz.
    I have been searching everything on the internet for this software but I have got nothing appreciable.
    Can anyone from Physics Forums provide me the software link, so that I can download it on my desktop.
    If this isn't the case, then can anyone tell me the alternative software for my specific application?

Your Help would be kindly appreciated.

Regards,
    ~Shubham JDK

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 28, 2017 #2
  4. Mar 28, 2017 #3

davenn

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

seriously ??

your answer is on page 2 of that link you posted

Dave

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted