If space-time looks like a piece of fabric (or an inflating balloon, in the inflation analogy) what is on the other side of the fabric?
Or does space-time not look like a piece of fabric at all...? Like some scientists are suggesting that it is a fluid....?
Related Astronomy and Astrophysics News on Phys.org
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving