SpaceTiger has wandered into the cellar

  • Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
wolram
Gold Member
4,235
553

Main Question or Discussion Point

By accident i am sure, be careful ST, this is where all the deranged pfers
get sent, and moonbear sucks out your brain cells :rofl:
 

Answers and Replies

SpaceTiger
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2,931
2
wolram said:
By accident i am sure, be careful ST, this is where all the deranged pfers get sent
That's what they said when I was put here. I tried to fight them off with a protractor, but it didn't have radians.


and moonbear sucks out your brain cells :rofl:
After filling them with useful biology factoids?
 
Evo
Mentor
22,876
2,363
Quick, get the net!!!!
 
wolram
Gold Member
4,235
553
He, He, i have all ready locked the bomb proof door
 
wolram
Gold Member
4,235
553
Evo you need to update the security, he got away.
 
Evo
Mentor
22,876
2,363
He's a shape shifter, he's still here, somewhere. :grumpy: Don't be fooled into unlocking the door!
 
SpaceTiger
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2,931
2
wolram said:
Evo you need to update the security, he got away.
That's cause you got my name wrong. I'm not a "Space Tiger" cause that would imply that I'm just a lowly tiger in space. No, I'm "SpaceTiger", the pinnacle of tiger evolution.
 
wolram
Gold Member
4,235
553
SpaceTiger said:
That's cause you got my name wrong. I'm not a "Space Tiger" cause that would imply that I'm just a lowly tiger in space. No, I'm "SpaceTiger", the pinnacle of tiger evolution.
Methinks the, Ego alert can be turned off in this case :rofl:
 
SpaceTiger
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2,931
2
wolram said:
Methinks the, Ego alert can be turned off in this case :rofl:
You're just jealous cause you aren't the pinnacle of such and such evolution. :biggrin:
 
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,071
5
I'm not very interested in cosmology, but I always enjoy reading SpaceTiger's insightful explanations (you guys shuld check 'em out :approve:). His spelling, grammar, and composition are also impeccable, which makes his posts especially readable. Now that I need to learn about waves and spectrograms, I want his help, but I don't know how to lure him from the Cosmo jungle into the Physics village. :frown:
Does anyone think that flattery and a thinly-disguised plea for attention will work? o:)
 
Evo
Mentor
22,876
2,363
honestrosewater said:
Does anyone think that flattery and a thinly-disguised plea for attention will work? o:)
No, he's above that. We're still trying to determine his weakness.
 
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,491
28
honestrosewater said:
Now that I need to learn about waves and spectrograms, I want his help, but I don't know how to lure him from the Cosmo jungle into the Physics village. :frown:
And then it's only a hop, skip, and a jump to the Tiki Bar. Rose! You temptress! Leading him into the flypaper trap of GD..:devil:
Evo said:
No, he's above that. We're still trying to determine his weakness.
Space Gazelles? Who knows what Space Tigers like. :confused: Or am I thinking of Space Lions?
 
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,071
5
Last edited by a moderator:
wolram
Gold Member
4,235
553
Last edited by a moderator:
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,071
5
If Virgo represents Athena (as I like to think), I don't think ST would stand a chance. And she might damage him, so that's no good.

Maybe we need a black hole or something... just to bring him within reach.
 
Last edited:
SpaceTiger
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2,931
2
honestrosewater said:
Now that I need to learn about waves and spectrograms, I want his help, but I don't know how to lure him from the Cosmo jungle into the Physics village.
I do visit from time to time, but I've been lazy lately, sticking mostly to the astro forum. Feel free to send me a PM if there's a particular thread you want me to take a look at.


Does anyone think that flattery and a thinly-disguised plea for attention will work?
May I suggest Crunchie bars instead? :biggrin:
 
SpaceTiger
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2,931
2
wolram said:
Virgin, Nothing for supper then ST.
That's alright, I'd settle for a "virgin". o:)
 
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,071
5
SpaceTiger said:
I do visit from time to time, but I've been lazy lately, sticking mostly to the astro forum. Feel free to send me a PM if there's a particular thread you want me to take a look at.
Woot! (see, Evo, it did work. :tongue2:)
Since we're already here, https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=87980. I figured out the graph, BTW. I'm currently trying to build a mental model of a sound wave.
May I suggest Crunchie bars instead? :biggrin:
Sure, if that's what you want, but I think you should reconsider. I'd never heard of Crunchie bars, so I looked them up:
Crunchie 40g
Description: Milk chocolate with golden honeycombed centre.
Ingredients: Milk, sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, vegetable fat, emuslifiers, E442,E476,flavourings,Centre,sugar, glucose syrup,flavouring. may contain traces of nits, egg and soya.
- http://www.sweetiebag.com/sweets-chocolates/Crunchie-40g-194.asp
They may want to update their food safety manual. But more importantly, what is a "virgin"? Is there any difference between a "virgin" and a "virgin"?
 
Last edited:
212
0
Math Is Hard said:
Space Gazelles? Who knows what Space Tigers like.
They like Craisins and Chex Mix.
 
SpaceTiger
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2,931
2
honestrosewater said:
Is there any difference between a "virgin" and a "virgin"?
Yeah, about 20 decibels. :tongue2:
 
Tsu
Gold Member
353
63
Evo said:
Quick, get the net!!!!
You wouldn't believe what I had to go through to get this dang net for you, Sis!!! Hope it's big enough. Should be... I got it at the end of an airport runway... :biggrin: I'll need a little help setting it up, tho... :rofl:

or... am I too late and he escaped already? Well, heck... I've been BUSY!!11 :cry:
 
JamesU
Gold Member
732
3
no, he escaped.'we'll let it slide, but if you do it again...

*waves fist*
 
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,071
5
yomamma said:
no, he escaped.'we'll let it slide, but if you do it again...

*waves fist*
It's unwise to mess with the Sisterhood, little man. They have connections ('connections' meaning guns).
http://carcino.gen.nz/images/image.phpi/6fe5d350/nuns_with_guns.jpg [Broken]
BTW, did my invitation to the Sisterhood get lost in the mail or something? :shy: Or is there some kind of initiation ritual? I could shave yomamma and rub him with exceptionally sting-y alcohol. :biggrin: Heck, I think I'll do that anyway.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,349
51
wolram said:
By accident i am sure, be careful ST, this is where all the deranged pfers
get sent, and moonbear sucks out your brain cells :rofl:
SpaceTiger said:
After filling them with useful biology factoids?
Of course. That fattens them up so they make much better food for the nocturnally roving purple jellyfish.

honestrosewater said:
BTW, did my invitation to the Sisterhood get lost in the mail or something? :shy: Or is there some kind of initiation ritual? I could shave yomamma and rub him with exceptionally sting-y alcohol. :biggrin: Heck, I think I'll do that anyway.
I thought we already voted on your membership in the sisterhood. But, yeah, I think we need an initiation ritual, and that sounds like a good one to me. :devil:
 
Evo
Mentor
22,876
2,363
Moonbear said:
I thought we already voted on your membership in the sisterhood. But, yeah, I think we need an initiation ritual, and that sounds like a good one to me. :devil:
If anything would get anyone into the sisterhood, that would do it!!! :biggrin:
 

Related Threads for: SpaceTiger has wandered into the cellar

  • Last Post
Replies
5
Views
598
Replies
2
Views
337
Replies
3
Views
2K
Replies
10
Views
2K
Replies
3
Views
429
  • Last Post
Replies
20
Views
3K
  • Poll
  • Last Post
Replies
24
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
17
Views
3K
Top