By accident i am sure, be careful ST, this is where all the deranged pfers
get sent, and moonbear sucks out your brain cells :rofl:

Answers and Replies

SpaceTiger
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
wolram said:
By accident i am sure, be careful ST, this is where all the deranged pfers get sent
That's what they said when I was put here. I tried to fight them off with a protractor, but it didn't have radians.

and moonbear sucks out your brain cells :rofl:
After filling them with useful biology factoids?

Evo
Mentor
Quick, get the net!!!!

wolram
Gold Member
He, He, i have all ready locked the bomb proof door

wolram
Gold Member
Evo you need to update the security, he got away.

Evo
Mentor
He's a shape shifter, he's still here, somewhere. :grumpy: Don't be fooled into unlocking the door!

SpaceTiger
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
wolram said:
Evo you need to update the security, he got away.
That's cause you got my name wrong. I'm not a "Space Tiger" cause that would imply that I'm just a lowly tiger in space. No, I'm "SpaceTiger", the pinnacle of tiger evolution.

wolram
Gold Member
SpaceTiger said:
That's cause you got my name wrong. I'm not a "Space Tiger" cause that would imply that I'm just a lowly tiger in space. No, I'm "SpaceTiger", the pinnacle of tiger evolution.
Methinks the, Ego alert can be turned off in this case :rofl:

SpaceTiger
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
wolram said:
Methinks the, Ego alert can be turned off in this case :rofl:
You're just jealous cause you aren't the pinnacle of such and such evolution. :biggrin:

honestrosewater
Gold Member
I'm not very interested in cosmology, but I always enjoy reading SpaceTiger's insightful explanations (you guys shuld check 'em out :approve:). His spelling, grammar, and composition are also impeccable, which makes his posts especially readable. Now that I need to learn about waves and spectrograms, I want his help, but I don't know how to lure him from the Cosmo jungle into the Physics village. :frown:
Does anyone think that flattery and a thinly-disguised plea for attention will work? o:)

Evo
Mentor
honestrosewater said:
Does anyone think that flattery and a thinly-disguised plea for attention will work? o:)
No, he's above that. We're still trying to determine his weakness.

Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
honestrosewater said:
Now that I need to learn about waves and spectrograms, I want his help, but I don't know how to lure him from the Cosmo jungle into the Physics village. :frown:
And then it's only a hop, skip, and a jump to the Tiki Bar. Rose! You temptress! Leading him into the flypaper trap of GD..:devil:
Evo said:
No, he's above that. We're still trying to determine his weakness.
Space Gazelles? Who knows what Space Tigers like. :confused: Or am I thinking of Space Lions?

honestrosewater
Gold Member
Last edited by a moderator:
wolram
Gold Member
honestrosewater
Gold Member
If Virgo represents Athena (as I like to think), I don't think ST would stand a chance. And she might damage him, so that's no good.

Maybe we need a black hole or something... just to bring him within reach.

Last edited:
SpaceTiger
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
honestrosewater said:
Now that I need to learn about waves and spectrograms, I want his help, but I don't know how to lure him from the Cosmo jungle into the Physics village.
I do visit from time to time, but I've been lazy lately, sticking mostly to the astro forum. Feel free to send me a PM if there's a particular thread you want me to take a look at.

Does anyone think that flattery and a thinly-disguised plea for attention will work?
May I suggest Crunchie bars instead? :biggrin:

SpaceTiger
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
wolram said:
Virgin, Nothing for supper then ST.
That's alright, I'd settle for a "virgin". o:)

honestrosewater
Gold Member
SpaceTiger said:
I do visit from time to time, but I've been lazy lately, sticking mostly to the astro forum. Feel free to send me a PM if there's a particular thread you want me to take a look at.
Woot! (see, Evo, it did work. :tongue2:)
Since we're already here, https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=87980. I figured out the graph, BTW. I'm currently trying to build a mental model of a sound wave.
May I suggest Crunchie bars instead? :biggrin:
Sure, if that's what you want, but I think you should reconsider. I'd never heard of Crunchie bars, so I looked them up:
Crunchie 40g
Description: Milk chocolate with golden honeycombed centre.
Ingredients: Milk, sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, vegetable fat, emuslifiers, E442,E476,flavourings,Centre,sugar, glucose syrup,flavouring. may contain traces of nits, egg and soya.
- http://www.sweetiebag.com/sweets-chocolates/Crunchie-40g-194.asp
They may want to update their food safety manual. But more importantly, what is a "virgin"? Is there any difference between a "virgin" and a "virgin"?

Last edited:
Math Is Hard said:
Space Gazelles? Who knows what Space Tigers like.
They like Craisins and Chex Mix.

SpaceTiger
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
honestrosewater said:
Is there any difference between a "virgin" and a "virgin"?
Yeah, about 20 decibels. :tongue2:

Tsu
Gold Member
Evo said:
Quick, get the net!!!!
You wouldn't believe what I had to go through to get this dang net for you, Sis!!! Hope it's big enough. Should be... I got it at the end of an airport runway... :biggrin: I'll need a little help setting it up, tho... :rofl:

or... am I too late and he escaped already? Well, heck... I've been BUSY!!11 :cry:

JamesU
Gold Member
no, he escaped.'we'll let it slide, but if you do it again...

*waves fist*

honestrosewater
Gold Member
yomamma said:
no, he escaped.'we'll let it slide, but if you do it again...

*waves fist*
It's unwise to mess with the Sisterhood, little man. They have connections ('connections' meaning guns).
http://carcino.gen.nz/images/image.phpi/6fe5d350/nuns_with_guns.jpg [Broken]
BTW, did my invitation to the Sisterhood get lost in the mail or something? :shy: Or is there some kind of initiation ritual? I could shave yomamma and rub him with exceptionally sting-y alcohol. :biggrin: Heck, I think I'll do that anyway.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
wolram said:
By accident i am sure, be careful ST, this is where all the deranged pfers
get sent, and moonbear sucks out your brain cells :rofl:
SpaceTiger said:
After filling them with useful biology factoids?
Of course. That fattens them up so they make much better food for the nocturnally roving purple jellyfish.

honestrosewater said:
BTW, did my invitation to the Sisterhood get lost in the mail or something? :shy: Or is there some kind of initiation ritual? I could shave yomamma and rub him with exceptionally sting-y alcohol. :biggrin: Heck, I think I'll do that anyway.
I thought we already voted on your membership in the sisterhood. But, yeah, I think we need an initiation ritual, and that sounds like a good one to me. :devil:

Evo
Mentor
Moonbear said:
I thought we already voted on your membership in the sisterhood. But, yeah, I think we need an initiation ritual, and that sounds like a good one to me. :devil:
If anything would get anyone into the sisterhood, that would do it!!! :biggrin: