SpaceTiger has wandered into the cellar

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a Space Tiger who is an expert in biology and cosmology. He was put in the moonbear room for no reason and Moonbear sucks out your brain cells. He also suggests Crunchie bars as a snack.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
By accident i am sure, be careful ST, this is where all the deranged pfers
get sent, and moonbear sucks out your brain cells :rofl:

Astronomy news on Phys.org
wolram said:
By accident i am sure, be careful ST, this is where all the deranged pfers get sent

That's what they said when I was put here. I tried to fight them off with a protractor, but it didn't have radians.

and moonbear sucks out your brain cells :rofl:

After filling them with useful biology factoids?

Quick, get the net!

He, He, i have all ready locked the bomb proof door

Evo you need to update the security, he got away.

He's a shape shifter, he's still here, somewhere. :grumpy: Don't be fooled into unlocking the door!

wolram said:
Evo you need to update the security, he got away.

That's cause you got my name wrong. I'm not a "Space Tiger" cause that would imply that I'm just a lowly tiger in space. No, I'm "SpaceTiger", the pinnacle of tiger evolution.

SpaceTiger said:
That's cause you got my name wrong. I'm not a "Space Tiger" cause that would imply that I'm just a lowly tiger in space. No, I'm "SpaceTiger", the pinnacle of tiger evolution.

Methinks the, Ego alert can be turned off in this case :rofl:

wolram said:
Methinks the, Ego alert can be turned off in this case :rofl:

You're just jealous cause you aren't the pinnacle of such and such evolution. :biggrin:

I'm not very interested in cosmology, but I always enjoy reading SpaceTiger's insightful explanations (you guys shuld check 'em out :approve:). His spelling, grammar, and composition are also impeccable, which makes his posts especially readable. Now that I need to learn about waves and spectrograms, I want his help, but I don't know how to lure him from the Cosmo jungle into the Physics village. :frown:
Does anyone think that flattery and a thinly-disguised plea for attention will work? o:)

honestrosewater said:
Does anyone think that flattery and a thinly-disguised plea for attention will work? o:)
No, he's above that. We're still trying to determine his weakness.

honestrosewater said:
Now that I need to learn about waves and spectrograms, I want his help, but I don't know how to lure him from the Cosmo jungle into the Physics village. :frown:
And then it's only a hop, skip, and a jump to the Tiki Bar. Rose! You temptress! Leading him into the flypaper trap of GD..:devil:
Evo said:
No, he's above that. We're still trying to determine his weakness.
Space Gazelles? Who knows what Space Tigers like. :confused: Or am I thinking of Space Lions?

Tigers eat wild boar - we could give him http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/03/images/050322_hogzilla3.jpg! :biggrin: Though I think it's only half wild - and very stinky by now. :yuck: Oh, how silly - I've got it: Animal constellations! There's plenty of them. I say we start with Pisces and save the virgin for last.

Last edited by a moderator:
honestrosewater said:
Tigers eat wild boar - we could give him http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/03/images/050322_hogzilla3.jpg! :biggrin: Though I think it's only half wild - and very stinky by now. :yuck: Oh, how silly - I've got it: Animal constellations! There's plenty of them. I say we start with Pisces and save the virgin for last.

Virgin, :uhh: :rofl: Nothing for supper then ST.

If Virgo represents Athena (as I like to think), I don't think ST would stand a chance. And she might damage him, so that's no good.

Maybe we need a black hole or something... just to bring him within reach.

Last edited:
honestrosewater said:
Now that I need to learn about waves and spectrograms, I want his help, but I don't know how to lure him from the Cosmo jungle into the Physics village.

I do visit from time to time, but I've been lazy lately, sticking mostly to the astro forum. Feel free to send me a PM if there's a particular thread you want me to take a look at.

Does anyone think that flattery and a thinly-disguised plea for attention will work?

May I suggest Crunchie bars instead? :biggrin:

wolram said:
Virgin, Nothing for supper then ST.

That's alright, I'd settle for a "virgin". o:)

SpaceTiger said:
I do visit from time to time, but I've been lazy lately, sticking mostly to the astro forum. Feel free to send me a PM if there's a particular thread you want me to take a look at.
Woot! (see, Evo, it did work. :tongue2:)
Since we're already here, https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=87980. I figured out the graph, BTW. I'm currently trying to build a mental model of a sound wave.
May I suggest Crunchie bars instead? :biggrin:
Sure, if that's what you want, but I think you should reconsider. I'd never heard of Crunchie bars, so I looked them up:
Crunchie 40g
Description: Milk chocolate with golden honeycombed centre.
Ingredients: Milk, sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, vegetable fat, emuslifiers, E442,E476,flavourings,Centre,sugar, glucose syrup,flavouring. may contain traces of nits, egg and soya.
- http://www.sweetiebag.com/sweets-chocolates/Crunchie-40g-194.asp
They may want to update their food safety manual. But more importantly, what is a "virgin"? Is there any difference between a "virgin" and a "virgin"?

Last edited:
Math Is Hard said:
Space Gazelles? Who knows what Space Tigers like.

They like Craisins and Chex Mix.

honestrosewater said:
Is there any difference between a "virgin" and a "virgin"?

Yeah, about 20 decibels. :tongue2:

Evo said:
Quick, get the net!

You wouldn't believe what I had to go through to get this dang net for you, Sis! Hope it's big enough. Should be... I got it at the end of an airport runway... :biggrin: I'll need a little help setting it up, tho... :rofl:

or... am I too late and he escaped already? Well, heck... I've been BUSY!11 :cry:

no, he escaped.'we'll let it slide, but if you do it again...

*waves fist*

yomamma said:
no, he escaped.'we'll let it slide, but if you do it again...

*waves fist*
It's unwise to mess with the Sisterhood, little man. They have connections ('connections' meaning guns).
http://carcino.gen.nz/images/image.phpi/6fe5d350/nuns_with_guns.jpg [Broken]
BTW, did my invitation to the Sisterhood get lost in the mail or something? :shy: Or is there some kind of initiation ritual? I could shave yomamma and rub him with exceptionally sting-y alcohol. :biggrin: Heck, I think I'll do that anyway.

wolram said:
By accident i am sure, be careful ST, this is where all the deranged pfers
get sent, and moonbear sucks out your brain cells :rofl:

SpaceTiger said:
After filling them with useful biology factoids?
Of course. That fattens them up so they make much better food for the nocturnally roving purple jellyfish.

honestrosewater said:
BTW, did my invitation to the Sisterhood get lost in the mail or something? :shy: Or is there some kind of initiation ritual? I could shave yomamma and rub him with exceptionally sting-y alcohol. :biggrin: Heck, I think I'll do that anyway.
I thought we already voted on your membership in the sisterhood. But, yeah, I think we need an initiation ritual, and that sounds like a good one to me. :devil:

Moonbear said:
I thought we already voted on your membership in the sisterhood. But, yeah, I think we need an initiation ritual, and that sounds like a good one to me. :devil:
If anything would get anyone into the sisterhood, that would do it! :biggrin:

honestrosewater said:
It's unwise to mess with the Sisterhood, little man. They have connections ('connections' meaning guns).
[/URL]
Lemme guess! :rofl: moonbear's the one in the middle! :rofl: :rofl:

this is going to cost me more chocolates, isn't it? :uhh:

yomamma said:
this is going to cost me more chocolates, isn't it? :uhh:
:devil: Yep.

Nope :devil: :devil:

honestrosewater said:
They? I think you might mean We! :wink: What's your shoe size, dearie? :biggrin:

honestrosewater said:
That will get you membership to the Sisterhood for LIFE! :rofl: :rofl:

yomamma said:
Nope :devil: :devil:
Dude, pay the chocolates. Trust me, it's better than the alternative and you're not exactly in favorable view of those that can protect you.

Woohoo! *grabs yomamma by the tail and whips out the razor* Oops, I forgot the shaving cream. :redface: Oh well.
fight_cartoon.jpg

Wups, mind the rods and cones...
fight_cartoon.jpg

Whew, done, done, and done. http://www.cybersalt.org/cleanlaugh/images/cats/catskin.jpg :biggrin:

Math Is Hard said:
They? I think you might mean We! :wink: What's your shoe size, dearie? :biggrin:
Not shoe sizes again - I average a 9. :frown: And I'm 8'8'' with the mitre! (They were out of nun costumes, so I had to settle for Pope.) I'm a giant, big-footed nun in Pope's clothing! :cry: And yomamma is humping my leg!

This is rather interesting. It offsets Tsu's anomalous size 7 with the rest of the sisterhood (as we're all size 8). Moonbear, is there something that explains this genetically?

honestrosewater said:
Not shoe sizes again - I average a 9. :frown: And I'm 8'8'' with the mitre! (They were out of nun costumes, so I had to settle for Pope.) I'm a giant, big-footed nun in Pope's clothing! :cry: And yomamma is humping my leg!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Math Is Hard said:
This is rather interesting. It offsets Tsu's anomalous size 7 with the rest of the sisterhood (as we're all size 8). Moonbear, is there something that explains this genetically?
Well, I could understand Tsu's size 7, there's always a runt in the litter. :biggrin: Explaining that size 9 is a bit harder. We probably shouldn't have played that game where we all stomped on HRW's feet as a kid. :uhh:

<h2>What is SpaceTiger?</h2><p>SpaceTiger is a fictional character that has wandered into a cellar. It is not a real animal or creature.</p><h2>Why has SpaceTiger wandered into the cellar?</h2><p>The reason for SpaceTiger's presence in the cellar is unknown. It could be due to curiosity or seeking shelter.</p><h2>Is SpaceTiger dangerous?</h2><p>As SpaceTiger is a fictional character, it is not inherently dangerous. However, it is always important to exercise caution around any unknown animals.</p><h2>How did SpaceTiger get into the cellar?</h2><p>The method by which SpaceTiger entered the cellar is also unknown. It could have found an open door or window, or it may have been let in by someone.</p><h2>Will SpaceTiger be okay in the cellar?</h2><p>It is difficult to say whether SpaceTiger will be okay in the cellar. It is important to ensure that the environment is safe and suitable for the fictional creature.</p>

What is SpaceTiger?

SpaceTiger is a fictional character that has wandered into a cellar. It is not a real animal or creature.

Why has SpaceTiger wandered into the cellar?

The reason for SpaceTiger's presence in the cellar is unknown. It could be due to curiosity or seeking shelter.

Is SpaceTiger dangerous?

As SpaceTiger is a fictional character, it is not inherently dangerous. However, it is always important to exercise caution around any unknown animals.

How did SpaceTiger get into the cellar?

The method by which SpaceTiger entered the cellar is also unknown. It could have found an open door or window, or it may have been let in by someone.

Will SpaceTiger be okay in the cellar?

It is difficult to say whether SpaceTiger will be okay in the cellar. It is important to ensure that the environment is safe and suitable for the fictional creature.