1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Courses SPH4U Physics 12 Course Work

1. Sep 14, 2007 #1
    Hey, i'm in Grade 12 Physics in York Region School Board (Bayview SS) and I was talking to one of my friends who took the course and he said that the questions the teacher will give is much harder than anything in the book. In other words I'm looking to find more challanging questions for the topics we cover.
    It's the routine, teachers give questions on the test hat are rather hard but all you've been practicing are endless number of basic questions if you've been doing all your homework.

Here are the topics we cover:

If someone has some aids, PDF physics textbooks with same topics, you know anything to help. Becuase I don't want to waste my time with the very simple textbook questions (i still do them but once you've done 30 it just becomes annoying). The conceptual questions in the book are great, don't get me wrong but when it comes to questions of special cases I'd like to do more questions like that.
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 15, 2007 #2
    btt :D
  4. Sep 23, 2007 #3
    High school textbooks often have questions that are two easy. Always make sure you do the questions in the "Thinking and Inquiry" sections, they're usually harder than "Knowledge/Understanding" ones.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?