SPIDERS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Main Question or Discussion Point

SPIDERS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it says at the bottom of the home page when you log in that there is x members, x nonmembers, and x SPIDERS AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!1

i do not like spiders, and how can they be in the forums

OK seriously, whar do the spiders do.

Answers and Replies

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
The spiders are just feed that give the gerbals energy on the wheel that powers the server here.

cronxeh
Gold Member
ive read a memo from Greg that said something along the lines of "bring your own spiders"

DO YOU MEAN I HAVE SPIDERS ON ME??????? :surprised :surprised :cry: :cry: :surprised :surprised :surprised :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised
GET THEM OFF, GET THEM OFF :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
AHHHHHHH :surprised :surprised :surprised

arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
lawtonfogle said:
DO YOU MEAN I HAVE SPIDERS ON ME??????? :surprised :surprised :cry: :cry: :surprised :surprised :surprised :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised
GET THEM OFF, GET THEM OFF :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
AHHHHHHH :surprised :surprised :surprised
Have you noticed that most of them SLURP as well?
That was unsettling to me the first time I became aware of them..

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
arildno said:
Have you noticed that most of them SLURP as well?
That was unsettling to me the first time I became aware of them..
I still find it unsettling! I can't get any sleep with all that noise they make slurping all night long! :bugeye:

Danger
Gold Member
Moonbear said:
I still find it unsettling! I can't get any sleep with all that noise they make slurping all night long! :bugeye:
:uhh: Yeah, that's right... it's spiders... :rolleyes:

I say that we stomp on the spiders.

Fibonacci

:surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised
Sleep because they are slupping. Ha! You are the one slurping, that is on the spiders. :surprised You eat 14 spiders a year while you sleep :zzz: . :surprised

*cringes* :frown:
*reminds himself to buy mouth covering*
*thinks about why he needs mouth covering* :frown:
*starts to shake*
*passes ou

*THUD*

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
lawtonfogle said:
:surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised
Sleep because they are slupping. Ha! You are the one slurping, that is on the spiders. :surprised You eat 14 spiders a year while you sleep :zzz: . :surprised
Have you ever wondered how anyone came up with that number? Was someone videotaping a year's worth of people sleeping? Or did they just know someone who swallowed a spider once while sleeping and decided to extrapolate that data to the remaining months of the year? I think it's more likely you eat 14 spiders a year in your canned produce or other processed foods. Of course you may not be eating them one whole spider at a time, more like a leg here and an eye there. :yuck:

Danger
Gold Member
lawtonfogle said:
You eat 14 spiders a year while you sleep :zzz: . :surprised
Make sure Evo sees this; maybe it'll scare her into not <snorting> in her sleep any more. :biggrin:
I know that I don't eat any. Even if I'm asleep, my 'spidey' sense works overtime. If there's a spider anywhere near me, I know it and react with blind panic. :yuck:

I read somewhere that the US national limit is 2 grasshoppers per jar of peanut butter.

DocToxyn
Science Advisor
BicycleTree said:
I read somewhere that the US national limit is 2 grasshoppers per jar of peanut butter.
MMMMmmmm, even more for the chunky style, my favorite.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
DocToxyn said:
MMMMmmmm, even more for the chunky style, my favorite.
:yuck: Well, thanks. Chunky style was my favorite, until now. :grumpy:

Moonbear said:
:yuck: Well, thanks. Chunky style was my favorite, until now. :grumpy:

Serves you right for eating that crap.