Spiders on Drugs: Mildly Bad Words?

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Drugs
In summary, the conversation is about a parody video that is educational and about nature. The participants find it very funny and there are humorous comments in the commentary section. There is also a mention of a crack spider in the video. The conversation ends with a funny realization about the video's production.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Ok, a couple of mildly bad words, just cover your ears. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I absolutely love that parody! If you're Canadian, you hear the first few notes of the opening song and immediately recognise that what comes next will be educational and about nature.

But jeez. I laugh each and every time I see that one! :biggrin:

haha, nice link Evo :smile:

Typically understated Canuck humour. I love it! Thanks, Evo.

Too funny.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love the comments in the commentary section.

Obviously, the person on THC was the person that said, "i thought this was some gay biography video but it tured out funny"

While the person on caffeine replied, "biography? You mean nature? "

(I might be mildly biased in my interpretation seeing as how I'm a caffeine addict - uhh, :uhh: wait, that means I'm doomed, doesn't it!)

Last edited:
BobG said:
(I might be mildly biased in my interpretation seeing as how I'm a caffeine addict - uhh, :uhh: wait, that means I'm doomed, doesn't it!)
:uhh: Just watch out for that crack spider. :rofl:

Evo said:
:uhh: Just watch out for that crack spider. :rofl:

Oh, that sounds just great! Especially to a person who hasn't watched the video. :rofl:

Whaaa...? The last few seconds show "First Church of Christ, Filmmaker"! :rofl:

What is "Spiders on Drugs: Mildly Bad Words"?

"Spiders on Drugs: Mildly Bad Words" is a scientific study that was conducted to observe the effects of various drugs on the behavior of spiders.

What were the results of the study?

The study found that different drugs had different effects on the behavior of spiders. For example, spiders on caffeine built chaotic and messy webs, while spiders on LSD spun webs with different patterns and shapes.

What was the purpose of the study?

The purpose of the study was to gain a better understanding of the effects of drugs on the behavior of living organisms, and to see if these effects could provide insight into the human experience with drugs.

What types of drugs were tested in the study?

The study tested a variety of drugs, including caffeine, LSD, marijuana, and amphetamines. Each drug was administered to a group of spiders and their behavior was observed and recorded.

What were the limitations of the study?

While the study provided interesting insights into the effects of drugs on spiders, there were some limitations. The study only observed the effects on a small group of spiders and may not be representative of all spiders. Additionally, the study did not take into account the dosage of the drugs, which could have had an impact on the results.