Recently, I want to study spin relaxation in graphene, but I don't know how to get start. Can anyone tell me which papers should I read for beginning so that I can have a deeper insight in it theorically and experimentally ?
Related Atomic and Condensed Matter News on Phys.org
To get started on the subject in general, I would recommend C.P. Slichter's book Nuclear Magnetic Resonance. For the particular case of graphene, I have not gotten that specialized to know where to look. Perhaps others can help.
Edit: Also, I presumed you were interested in nuclear spins, but perhaps that is not the case... Perhaps it would help if you supplied a little more detail...
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving