1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Spring Break Recovery

1. Mar 19, 2009 #1
    I had big plans, I was going to get way ahead in all of my courses over spring break, yet here it is Thursday and I am just cracking a book for the first time. I guess I did need the break. But I feel like an idiot now I'm making all sorts of stupid mistakes and I feel like I've been out of the game for years haha. Any one care to offer any sage advice on recovery from spring break laziness and brain deterioration?

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 19, 2009 #2

djeitnstine

Gold Member

Hmm, what I do to get back on track is just get to the subject that interests me the most (or is the easiest, whichever comes first) then that usually gives me enough motivation to get on to the others.

4. Mar 19, 2009 #3

Pyrrhus

Homework Helper

Well as a Grad Student, My recovery is quickly cause the break is just from classes and not from work and/or midterm projects and/or papers. However, Don't worry that much, you need to take a couple of days off to relax, and to focus on other stuff. You'll get back on track quickly.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook