1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

SprintPCS Phones

1. Apr 13, 2004 #1
    Hello everyone!

I am wondering what you consider a great SprintPCS phone?

I currently have a Samsung N400, and I do like it. I like that I can see the full screen without having to open the phone, and I if someone calls that I don't want to talk to, I can hit END without answering or opening anything. I like that I flip it up to open.

But, I have problems with the phone, and it is time to get a new one.

Any suggestions?

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 14, 2004 #2
    Check out the Sanyo RL-7300. It's pretty durable and has great clarity along with addicting games that are available. lol Built in 56K+ modem for the web. I know my LG did due to the web ability. This new one I have seems faster at grabbing pages so it's probably technologically superior.
    -=|peace|=-

4. Apr 16, 2004 #3
    Hey, that looks like a pretty nifty phone. I've been looking at some of the ones with PalmOS in it. But I think they may be a bit bulky, and beyond my needs.

You think they'll ever put somethign simple, like a FM/AM tuner in a phone (that has speakerphone ..). That seems like such a easy addition, especially with how small FM tuners are.

5. Apr 19, 2004 #4

Kerrie

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

i have a very plain and simple phone...audiovox9100. i have had it for going on 3 years, and it has no color picture, it's not a flip phone, nada...i have dropped it repeadetly but it continues to function...hopefully i haven't jinxed myself by bragging about it!

6. May 16, 2004 #5
    I recently got the Samsung A680 phone. It's a great phone I love it. It can take pictures and video clips as well.

7. May 19, 2004 #6
    Sprint suxs.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?