Best SprintPCS Phones - What's Your Pick?

• Thread starter aychamo
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolved around recommendations for a new SprintPCS phone. The Samsung N400 was mentioned as a current favorite, but the speaker was in need of a new phone. Suggestions were made for the Sanyo RL-7300 and the Samsung A680, both of which have advanced features such as web browsing and camera capabilities. The idea of adding an FM/AM tuner to a phone was also discussed. One participant mentioned their satisfaction with a simple Audiovox 9100 phone, despite its lack of advanced features. Overall, there were mixed opinions about different phone models and features.
aychamo
Hello everyone!

I am wondering what you consider a great SprintPCS phone?

I currently have a Samsung N400, and I do like it. I like that I can see the full screen without having to open the phone, and I if someone calls that I don't want to talk to, I can hit END without answering or opening anything. I like that I flip it up to open.

But, I have problems with the phone, and it is time to get a new one.

Any suggestions?

Computer science news on Phys.org
Check out the Sanyo RL-7300. It's pretty durable and has great clarity along with addicting games that are available. lol Built in 56K+ modem for the web. I know my LG did due to the web ability. This new one I have seems faster at grabbing pages so it's probably technologically superior.
-=|peace|=-

Hey, that looks like a pretty nifty phone. I've been looking at some of the ones with PalmOS in it. But I think they may be a bit bulky, and beyond my needs.

You think they'll ever put somethign simple, like a FM/AM tuner in a phone (that has speakerphone ..). That seems like such a easy addition, especially with how small FM tuners are.

i have a very plain and simple phone...audiovox9100. i have had it for going on 3 years, and it has no color picture, it's not a flip phone, nada...i have dropped it repeadetly but it continues to function...hopefully i haven't jinxed myself by bragging about it!

I recently got the Samsung A680 phone. It's a great phone I love it. It can take pictures and video clips as well.

Sprint suxs.

1. What are the top features to consider when choosing the best SprintPCS phone?

The top features to consider when choosing the best SprintPCS phone are the display size and quality, camera capabilities, battery life, processing power, and overall design and durability.

2. Are there any specific SprintPCS phone models that stand out among the rest?

Some of the top SprintPCS phone models that stand out include the Samsung Galaxy S20, iPhone 11, Google Pixel 4, OnePlus 8, and LG V60 ThinQ. These models offer a combination of advanced features and high performance.

3. How important is network compatibility when selecting a SprintPCS phone?

Network compatibility is crucial when selecting a SprintPCS phone as it determines the phone's ability to connect to the Sprint network and access its features. It is recommended to choose a phone that is compatible with Sprint's network bands to ensure a reliable connection.

4. What are some key considerations for those on a budget looking for the best SprintPCS phone?

For those on a budget, key considerations include the price of the phone, monthly plan affordability, and potential discounts or deals offered by Sprint. It may also be helpful to prioritize essential features over extra features that may drive up the cost.

5. How can I ensure that the SprintPCS phone I choose will meet my needs in the long run?

To ensure that the SprintPCS phone you choose will meet your needs in the long run, it is important to research the phone's specifications, read reviews, and consider your personal usage habits. Additionally, choosing a phone with a strong and reputable brand can provide more confidence in its longevity and reliability.