Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

SprintPCS Phones

1. Apr 13, 2004 #1
    Hello everyone!

I am wondering what you consider a great SprintPCS phone?

I currently have a Samsung N400, and I do like it. I like that I can see the full screen without having to open the phone, and I if someone calls that I don't want to talk to, I can hit END without answering or opening anything. I like that I flip it up to open.

But, I have problems with the phone, and it is time to get a new one.

Any suggestions?
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 14, 2004 #2
    Check out the Sanyo RL-7300. It's pretty durable and has great clarity along with addicting games that are available. lol Built in 56K+ modem for the web. I know my LG did due to the web ability. This new one I have seems faster at grabbing pages so it's probably technologically superior.
  4. Apr 16, 2004 #3
    Hey, that looks like a pretty nifty phone. I've been looking at some of the ones with PalmOS in it. But I think they may be a bit bulky, and beyond my needs.

You think they'll ever put somethign simple, like a FM/AM tuner in a phone (that has speakerphone ..). That seems like such a easy addition, especially with how small FM tuners are.
  5. Apr 19, 2004 #4

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

i have a very plain and simple phone...audiovox9100. i have had it for going on 3 years, and it has no color picture, it's not a flip phone, nada...i have dropped it repeadetly but it continues to function...hopefully i haven't jinxed myself by bragging about it!
  6. May 16, 2004 #5
    I recently got the Samsung A680 phone. It's a great phone I love it. It can take pictures and video clips as well.
  7. May 19, 2004 #6
    Sprint suxs.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?