What changes have been made to the PF team with the recent staff promotions?

• Praise
  • Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary: They will be primarily specializing in user management.Equally exciting is bcrowell will be joining the PF Mentor team!All good news, Greg. Congrats all around, and thanks for taking on time-consuming duties to keep this forum in good shape!Welcome aboard Ben! I want to be the first to get a drinks order in; Earl Grey, please, no milk, no sugar. :biggrin:Congratulation astro, borek and bcrowell! :smile:Woot! Wonderful news.
I am thrilled to announce that Astronuc and Borek have been promoted to PF Admin. They will be primarily specializing in user management.

Equally exciting is bcrowell will be joining the PF Mentor team!

Physics news on Phys.org
All good news, Greg. Congrats all around, and thanks for taking on time-consuming duties to keep this forum in good shape!

Congrats to Borek and Astro!

Welcome aboard Ben! I want to be the first to get a drinks order in; Earl Grey, please, no milk, no sugar. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Congratulation astro, borek and bcrowell! :smile:

Woot! Wonderful news.

Ahaha, love the new blue hair Borek! Perhaps Astro should die his beard blue?

I'm honored, thanks!

-Ben

This is all good news. Congratulations you guys.

Congrats astronuc, borek and bcrowell! :cool:

Evo said:
Woot! Wonderful news.

Ahaha, love the new blue hair Borek! Perhaps Astro should die his beard blue?

Like this?

bluebeard_Astro.jpg

Congrats!

Borek said:
Like this?

bluebeard_Astro.jpg

You dog you. Now get to work. :devil:

bcrowell said:
I'm honored, thanks!

-Ben

Let's see if you still think that the first time you get complaints on what a lughead you are and how you are stiffing the advancement of science by your "censorship"!

:)

Zz.

Borek said:
Like this?

bluebeard_Astro.jpg
Nice!

Yay! Congrats everyone!

Congrats astro, borek and bcrowell!

You're #125180 !

Last edited:
Congrats to you all. :smile:

Astro is good only in white... No offence :biggrin:

Congratulations Astronuc, Borek and bcrowell! :smile:

Yay! Congrats new masters! All Hail! All Hail!

ZapperZ said:
Let's see if you still think that the first time you get complaints on what a lughead you are and how you are stiffing the advancement of science by your "censorship"!

:)

Zz.

mmmmm mm mmmm mmm mmmmmmm mmm m mmmmm! mmmmm m mmmm mmmmmm mmmm mmmmmm. :redface:

Way to go, (two new editions) to the "Blue Man Group"

To dazzle us with their performance talents... I offer you http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/37245ab038/blue-man-group"

Rhody... :rofl:

P.S. Some of their antics are way better than a mere fish slap...

Last edited by a moderator:
rhody said:
Way to go, (two new editions) to the "Blue Man Group"

To dazzle us with their performance talents... I offer you http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/37245ab038/blue-man-group"

Rhody... :rofl:

P.S. Some of their antics are way better than a mere fish slap...

:rofl: Nice link, Rhody!

Congrats to all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Astro, Borek and BCrowell! :D

Congratulations to all three of you!

Congratulations to Borek, Astro, and bcrowell!

Congrats Borek, Astro, and bcrowell! :smile:

Congrats!:smile:

PS: Am I too late?:uhh:

Congratulations - and love the blue.

My excuse is that I was out of the country and internet was ridiculously expensive.

CONGRATS!

Greg Bernhardt said:
I am thrilled to announce that Astronuc and Borek have been promoted to PF Admin.
It's been over three months since the promotion, and I want to say "Thanks Astronuc and Borek for continuing your good input as well as being administrators".

1. What is the purpose of the recent staff promotions within the PF team?

The purpose of the recent staff promotions within the PF team is to recognize and reward individuals who have shown exceptional performance and dedication to their work. These promotions also aim to strengthen the team and improve overall efficiency and productivity.

2. Who has been promoted within the PF team?

The specific individuals who have been promoted within the PF team may vary depending on the organization. However, typically, those who have been promoted are individuals who have demonstrated strong leadership skills, a high level of expertise in their field, and a track record of success within the organization.

3. How were the individuals selected for promotion within the PF team?

The selection process for promotions within the PF team may also vary depending on the organization. However, it is typically based on a combination of factors such as performance evaluations, recommendations from supervisors and colleagues, and potential for growth and development within the organization.

4. What changes can we expect to see as a result of the recent staff promotions?

The changes that will result from the recent staff promotions may also vary depending on the organization. However, some common changes may include a shift in team dynamics, new leadership styles, and potentially new strategies and initiatives to improve the overall performance of the team.

5. Will there be any new additions to the PF team as a result of these promotions?

It is possible that there may be new additions to the PF team as a result of these promotions. This may include hiring new team members to fill the positions left vacant by those who have been promoted, or bringing in additional support to help with the increased workload and responsibilities of the promoted individuals.