Congrats D H, Our New Mentor! - Redbelly98 Not Cleaning Hot Tub

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, Redbelly98 was trying to be clever, but Greg fell for it. DH was promoted to mentor, and everyone congratulates him.
Please congratulate our newest mentor D H! Redbelly98 has been slackin on cleaning the mentor hot tub and his cookies don't taste very good. So we thought we'd give D H a try :biggrin:

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Congrats D H!

Redbelly98 was just being clever with all of that passive-aggressive stuff, and you fell for it, Greg. :wink:

Congrats, DH :approve:!

I want a promotion. How about Hanger-on Extraordinar? I'll arm wrestle Borek for it.

Congrats, D H!

Very good HD, congrats!

Congratulations D H!

Hmm. nevermind Borek. I didn't notice all the recognitions. When did that happen? I guess I'll have to arm wrestle someone else.

Congrats!

Congratulations!

Thanks, everyone!

For those mentors who want decaf, I don't have any around. Ever wonder where that removed caffeine goes? I make recaf (re-caffeinated) coffee. I need a strong cup of joe.

Congratulations D H

I just realized there are 6 Mentors assigned to Forum Feedback & Announcements forum. Obviously this one requires most man hours :rofl:

Welcome D H! Congratulations.

Either Earl Grey or a large, black, Timmy's steeped tea for me, please.

Borek said:
I just realized there are 6 Mentors assigned to Forum Feedback & Announcements forum. Obviously this one requires most man hours :rofl:

It's the gateway to Troll Land :biggrin:

Congrats to DH.

And a special thanks to Redbelly for all the time and hard work! :smile:

Congratulations DH, and well deserved!

Redbelly isn't going anywhere, he's just no longer making the coffee. Never give a bird a man's job. :biggrin:

Speech! Speech! Car in every garage? Chicken in every pot?

Evo said:
Redbelly isn't going anywhere, he's just no longer making the coffee. Never give a bird a man's job. :biggrin:
>ZING! lol

When I was in the USAF, I rose to the rank of E-4. I considered it quite a huge promotion to be honorably discharged!

Last edited:
Yay, DH! Remember, you can only moderate AL threads, not NL threads. :tongue:

turbo-1 said:
Yay, DH! Remember, you can only moderate AL threads, not NL threads. :tongue:

Why is that? Admittedly, I am from Houston, but I am not a big baseball fan. I am probably more passionate about the Yankees than the Astros. (Which way that passion runs deponent sayeth nought.)

D H said:
Right.
Congratulations D H. Nice green. Now all you need is a neat avatar. Probably not a bird though.

Congratulation D H, very well deserved indeed! :biggrin:

Congrats D H. I'll drop off the keys to the janitors cupboard soon. :tongue:

Kurdt said:
Congrats D H. I'll drop off the keys to the janitors cupboard soon. :tongue:
And the keys to the wine/beer cellar.

I might hang on to those a tad longer.

EDIT: Hey wait a minute! I wasn't the last one promoted. My memory :cry:

Last edited:
Just a thought: do you really want the guy who has to clean the toilets making your coffee? Just sayin'...

turbo-1 said:
Just a thought: do you really want the guy who has to clean the toilets making your coffee? Just sayin'...
I knew the coffee tasted strange. :eek:

Evo said:
I knew the coffee tasted strange. :eek:
I thought it was the civet flavoring.

Hold on we are still trying to recover from the last time someone got promoted (Astronuc). This is happening so fast :uhh:

Congrats D H :biggrin: Did you get the get out of ban for free cards yet?

cronxeh said:
Hold on we are still trying to recover from the last time someone got promoted (Astronuc).

Astronuc has been a mentor for three years :D

1. What is the significance of having a new mentor for the hot tub?

The addition of a new mentor for the hot tub means that there will be someone with experience and knowledge to guide and assist in its maintenance and upkeep.

2. Who is D H and what makes them qualified to be a mentor for the hot tub?

D H is a person who has been chosen to be the mentor for the hot tub. They may have previous experience with hot tubs or have received training on how to properly care for one.

3. What responsibilities does a mentor have for the hot tub?

A mentor for the hot tub is responsible for ensuring that it is cleaned and maintained regularly, as well as providing guidance and advice on proper usage and care.

4. Will D H be available to answer questions or provide assistance with the hot tub?

Yes, D H is available to answer any questions and provide assistance with the hot tub. They are there to help ensure that the hot tub is running smoothly and to address any concerns or issues that may arise.

5. How can I contact D H if I have a question or need help with the hot tub?

You can contact D H through the designated channels provided by the mentor or through the appropriate channels set up by your organization or institution. This may include email, phone, or in-person communication.