1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Stat book

1. Oct 7, 2005 #1
    Hello all,

My wife wants to brush up on her Statistics. She took 2 or 3 graduate level Stats classes geared toward Clinical Psychologists about 6 years ago. She no longer has her text book and cannot remember (or won't remember) it's name. So if anyone has a good Stat. Textbook for her to brush up on things I would appreciate any recommendations. Thanks.
    Ryan

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 7, 2005 #2

mezarashi

Homework Helper

Statistics is a really wide area of mathematics with applications with probably every known field you could get in college and life. Considering that it was graduate statistics, it must've been specific to a certain field, namely clinical psychology I suppose. I would have no idea what types of statistics would be needed in this case unfortunately T_T. I guess I'll help bump instead ^^

4. Oct 7, 2005 #3
    A general introduction book would be fine I think. She is just looking to refresh herself with Statistics in general.
    Cheers,
    Ryan

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?