Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

State of mind and death.

1. Jul 26, 2004 #1
    - We sing. In this there is a 2 part sum = the song.
    That's my postulate.

Now in this song. The second part is the inspirational feeling.

- Music expresses our humanity, and is our link to other singing things like birds n stuff.

- Thought expresses our humanity, and is also a link to the earth's life.

So thought has 2 level's as well. One of which is inspiration.

- If when we die. Do we become just one level ? The 1st part of lifes music that leads to others inspiration. Like Shakespear or the Greek philosophers ?

Or do we keep being two parts ? One part of which is inspirational enthusiasm.

- If we become 1 part. We are like a plane. A plane is one part plane. Flat.

But the plane has the triangle inequality theorem. So the flat part, the 1st part, is less than the sum of two added parts. The experience of emotion and thought I reasoned.

- So when we are flat/dead. We have two parts greater than the flat part. And our bodies are experiencing thought, and emotion. Even tough we are flat to those that experience emotion and joy through our works even though we be dead.

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 28, 2004 #2
    I'm sorry, but I must have some kind of block built against your reasoning.. I cannot understand what you are trying to say here.. The moment I think I understand what you are talking about, you come up with the triangle inequality theorem and how it relates to death. You may want to think about your grammar a bit more next post. At least for my sake so I can have a better time understanding your posts. thanks

4. Jul 28, 2004 #3
    I try very hard to be speak clearly, and am happy with the effort put forth so far.

Obviously my grammer is poor. Oh well. :surprise:

I'm sorry, but I'm trying as best I can. I ask people define the exact problem in my texts so I may define that grammer better than the problem grammer, as well I use math to put forth a reasoning tool to test and understand my reasoning.

If you don't undrstand a part, define the problem in the sentence you don't understand, and I'll try to get that part more clear and understandable to read.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?