1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Stealth technology

1. Apr 2, 2008 #1
    i want the information on stealth technology so that i can present my paper presentation

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 3, 2008 #2
    Welcome to PF gyanendra! I like the demanding tone, we may have a future manager here.
    Have you tried what you could find with google or wikkipedia first? Is there anything specific you are looking for?

4. Apr 3, 2008 #3

Danger

Gold Member

Seconded. We try to be helpful here, but we're not slaves.

5. Apr 3, 2008 #4
    i am needy and have shortage of the time to gather the information on the stealth technology to present pp..............
    that i do not it to depict that you are slaves but i am in need so i had requested to all the members of the physics forum............

6. Apr 4, 2008 #5

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

You still need to tell us what you know so far. We are not going to write your paper for you. What have you learned so far at wikipedia.org, howstuffworks.com, etc., on stealth technology? You need to do that reading first, and then come back with more specific questions.

And as a Quiz Question for you, what are the two main components of radar-stealth technology? What other forms of stealth technology are also useful for aircraft?

7. Apr 4, 2008 #6

Danger

Gold Member

Hint: (My apologies, Berkeman, if this is unwelcome.)
    Think of an anechoic chamber such as is used to test loudspeakers or similar stuff. Some of the same principles apply.

8. Apr 4, 2008 #7

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

No worries, Danger.

I'm moving this thread to Homework Help, since it is coursework (basic project report work), and I want to be sure the OP does the bulk of the work on this one.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?