1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Steam tables

1. Aug 2, 2005 #1
    I've been looking for steam tables on the internet, but all that I can find are those steam table computer programs.

So... Does anyone know a site which has the old fashioned steam tables?

And which of those steam table computer programs would be worth getting?

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 2, 2005 #2
  4. Aug 5, 2005 #3
    Thanks, Quark. :smile:

5. Jun 2, 2006 #4
    You will find the steam tables you are lookinf for at the following link
    steam tables
    http://www.lulu.com/content/278487

they can can be viewed online for free or downloaded:!!)

6. Jul 7, 2006 #5
    Perrys Handbook for Chemical Engineers. On-line edition now available. Genius.

7. Aug 3, 2006 #6
    Yea, that's what always use. Its quite complete :smile:

8. Sep 4, 2006 #7

Astronuc

Staff: Mentor

9. Jan 11, 2007 #8
    i bought mine from waterstones for £7.50 ( part of the amazon group), so try amazon on-line.

10. Jan 12, 2007 #9

Danger

Gold Member

Shows you how much of an engineer I am; I was thinking of restaurant equipment. :rolleyes:

11. Jan 12, 2007 #10

brewnog

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

It's times like this I never quite know whether you're being serious or not! :smile:

Mine were (ahem) originally from Waterstones too. Well, the (cough) original copy from which mine were (ahem) obtained was. Obviously it'd be wrong to suggest you illegally photocopy a set, we're dead against copyright infringement here at PF.

12. Jan 13, 2007 #11

Danger

Gold Member

Actually, I was. I worked in a bar/restaurant for over 20 years, so the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw the title of the thread was the steam table setup that we used to keep the buffet dishes hot. I realized my error as soon as the subject of software popped up. :redface:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?