Who is Stephen D. Klotz and What Are His Specialty Areas?

In summary, Stephen D. Klotz is a renowned expert in the field of infectious diseases, particularly tropical and travel-related diseases. He has extensive experience in conducting research, providing clinical care, and educating others in this area. Additionally, Klotz has a strong background in parasitology and is highly knowledgeable about parasites and their impact on human health. He has published numerous articles and books on these topics and is highly respected in the medical community. Overall, Stephen D. Klotz is a leading authority in the field of infectious diseases, with a specific focus on tropical and travel-related illnesses and parasites.
Ein Physiker
Hello everyone.

My name is Stephen D. Klotz. I reside in Dayton, OH.
Currently, I work as a physics / math instructor and tutor.
My physics specialty areas are mathematical physics, fluid dynamics, gas dynamics, thermodynamics.
My mathematics specialty areas mathematical modeling, applied mathematics, partial differential equations, delayed differential equations.
In addition, I am active in Science Olympiad and district, regional, state and national science fairs.
I am also a freelance mathematics writer.

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi you Stephen
welcome to PF

Have been to Dayton, OH once for the big annual hamfest they have there each May ... at the Hara Arenacheers
Dave