1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Still get into grad school

1. May 10, 2007 #1
  2. jcsd
  3. May 10, 2007 #2
    anyone have any feedback?

thanks

4. May 10, 2007 #3
    If it's accredited, maybe. Of course, you'll also need to get three good letters of recommendation from three actual professors.

5. May 10, 2007 #4

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

Why not email the grad school you wish to apply to, and ask them if they accept your qualification. They'll be able to give an actual answer to your question, rather than people on here guessing!

6. May 10, 2007 #5

J77

Is there a "university of illinois offline"?

7. May 10, 2007 #6

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

8. May 10, 2007 #7

J77

If that's the same as the online one, then I see no problem -- it's obviously a professional online degree.

Though I hate this e-learning thing but that's for another thread...

9. May 10, 2007 #8
    :rofl: I didn't realize that you were looking to do UIS's online program. I should hope that the University of Illinois is accredited, given that I'm about to graduate with a degree in EE from UIUC.

10. May 10, 2007 #9

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

Yea, I can't imagine it wouldn't be the same, given that the domain is the same!

Agreed.. but I'll keep my mouth shut too!

11. May 10, 2007 #10
    so you dont have to be a student of UIllinois to do their online program>

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?