Stop deleting franzbear's posts

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
In summary: That is one thing that I always wanted it to do, but once we got close Evo got the idea of deleting posts. I think it is some sort...

SHould evo stop deleting franzbear's posts?

• yes

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • no

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters
JamesU
Gold Member
stop deleting franzbear's posts! I used to have that 9000th reply! :mad:

Physics news on Phys.org
Yup every one, it is the most boring thread on the net, it is so boring even i
do not look at it.

See 100% say yes.

Evo, You Can't Vote!

Whoops, Caps Lock :uhh:

Only people that have not posted in the thread should vote.

so delete my no vote.

Arildno got the 9,000th post before you did yomamma.

I resurrected Franzbear with the promise to clean out all of the garbage. The thread either gets cleaned up, or it dies for good.

The jobn of cleaning that up is a task that i don't think even you could do evo.

Andy said:
The jobn of cleaning that up is a task that i don't think even you could do evo.
At the rate new garbage is being posted, it will never be attainable. :frown:

I'm just trying to un-bury the gems.

Tough decision. Evo could make the thread great, or ruin it.

mattmns said:
Tough decision. Evo could make the thread great, or ruin it.
I'm just deleting all posts but mine, it will be a masterpiece. :biggrin:

Evo said:
I'm just deleting all posts but mine, it will be a masterpiece. :biggrin:
An Evo classic from franzbear:
Evo said:
Yes, by golly there is.

I rest my case. :approve:

This has been here like 15 minutes and nearly 600 people have voted? Did I read that right? See what you've started now Yomamma!

Keep on deleting, Evo. We'll keep Franzbear on life support until he's crawling and kicking for his last breath, clutching his morphine dispenser. I think most of PF is worried about what the regular posters in TKC will do if they get evicted into the rest of the forum. It could be anarchy! Yeah, we need our little outlet, our little chat site, our little Franzbear, to keep us entertained.

GD ROCKS!

Hahaha, I finally voted, and wow! I guess I am with the majority :smile:

The majority rules. :smile:

Ah evo.. you're so tyrannical. It's hot.

I don't read the thread killer thread, but this thread gave me cause to dip in and take a look. The first post I saw was:

yomamma said:
áéíóúýàèìòùçñãõäëïöüÿ

ΑΒΔΓΔΕΖΗΘΙΚΛΜΝΞΟΠΡΣΤΥΦΧΨΩ αβγδεζηθικλμνξοπρaςστυφχψω

Evo- Keep up the good work! :approve:

Yeah, yomamma discovered his ALT key. :tongue:

OMG! I've never seen so many people respond to a PF poll before! :bugeye: I seem to be lost in the majority.

Moonbear said:
OMG! I've never seen so many people respond to a PF poll before! :bugeye: I seem to be lost in the majority.
That vote total is especially impressive considering how many views this thread has gotten.

BobG said:
That vote total is especially impressive considering how many views this thread has gotten.
:rofl: I just noticed that too! :rofl: Something fishy is going on around here, and I don't think it's the free gifts for newbies.

isn't it obvious that Evo did that herself? anyway, I don't care, I was mad when someone got MY post

BobG said:
Surely you can't be suggesting hanky panky going on with the poll. o:)

haha the new advertising campaign for PF

"PF: Where your vote doesn't count"

Pengwuino said:

Well that makes sense, it's based in the US now isn't it? :biggrin:

Evo is definitely hot when she abuses her power. :!)

Pengwuino said:

Hey those are all legitimate absentee votes.

Smurf said:
Evo is definitely hot when she abuses her power. :!)
Oooh, I like a man that likes abuse.

Uhm, that doesn't sound quite right. :uhh:

hey babe, they've managed to gain more than 1% of the vote. I think we need to start counting that other pile of :wink: "absentee" votes over there.

Smurf said:
Well that makes sense, it's based in the US now isn't it? :biggrin:

Actually the UN was monitoring the vote. So the results were expected...

Pengwuino said:
Actually the UN was monitoring the vote. So the results were expected...
:confused: What are you talking about!? PF is a rogue nation, we shoot anyone affiliated with the UN on sight.

He's delerious again... Pengwuino, tell me the truth, are you in love with another male pengwuin? Have you been humping rocks again?

Smurf said:
Have you been humping rocks again?

Thats none of your business

Pengwuino PLEASE. We only want what's best for you - we're worried about you!

I've never posted in that thread, but I voted 'Yes' just so the damn thing can get to 10,000 and die already.

jma2001 said:
I've never posted in that thread, but I voted 'Yes' just so the damn thing can get to 10,000 and die already.
That is one thing that I always wanted it to do, but once we got close Evo got the idea of deleting posts. I think it is some sort of problem with the forum: Greg told Evo to keep the number of posts less than 10,000 or the forum would crash, and so Evo has been slowly deleting all of yomamma's posts in it to make sure that it does not pass the mark :smile:

1. Why are people deleting franzbear's posts?

There could be a variety of reasons for this. It could be due to violating community guidelines, containing inappropriate content, or being reported by other users.

2. Is it fair to delete someone's posts without their consent?

In most cases, when someone joins a social media platform, they agree to the terms and conditions which include the platform's right to remove any content that violates their policies. However, users do have the option to appeal the deletion of their posts.

3. How can we ensure that franzbear's posts are not unfairly targeted for deletion?

Platforms usually have a team that reviews reported content and determines whether it violates their policies. They also have an appeal process for users to challenge the deletion of their posts. It's important for users to carefully read and follow the community guidelines to avoid having their posts deleted.

4. Can franzbear retrieve their deleted posts?

It depends on the platform's policies. Some platforms may have a feature where users can retrieve deleted posts within a certain time frame. However, if the posts were removed due to violating policies, it's unlikely that they can be retrieved.

5. What can we do to prevent franzbear's posts from being deleted in the future?

The best way to prevent posts from being deleted is to ensure that they follow the community guidelines of the platform. Additionally, users should report any inappropriate or offensive content they come across to help maintain a safe and respectful online community.