Is This a Real Photo of a Strange Prototype Plane?

In summary, The conversation discussed a photo that appeared to be a strange plane and questioned its authenticity. It was discovered that the photo was likely Photoshopped and a link to the original source was found. The conversation also mentioned a similar design used in WWII.
Physics news on Phys.org
Photoshop for sure.

thats what I figured, being as I couldn't fine the original source.

jr

fred, I am impressed.
you even found the original it was hacked from.
that is why i love this place

dr

dr dodge said:
fred, I am impressed.
you even found the original it was hacked from.
that is why i love this place

dr
My Google-Fu is strong...You're welcome.

Did the the "flying pancake" in WWII have a design like that?

1. What is a "strange plane"?

A "strange plane" refers to an aircraft that exhibits unusual or unconventional characteristics in its design or behavior.

2. What makes a plane "strange"?

A plane can be considered "strange" for various reasons, such as its unique shape, use of advanced technology, or ability to perform unconventional maneuvers.

3. Are there any real-life examples of "strange planes"?

Yes, there are many real-life examples of "strange planes" that have been developed for military, research, or experimental purposes. Some well-known examples include the B-2 Spirit stealth bomber and the F-117 Nighthawk.

4. How are "strange planes" different from regular planes?

"Strange planes" often have features that set them apart from regular planes, such as unconventional designs, advanced technology, or specialized functions. They may also have different capabilities or performance abilities compared to traditional planes.

5. What is the purpose of studying "strange planes"?

Studying "strange planes" can provide valuable insights and advancements in aircraft design, technology, and capabilities. It can also aid in the development of more advanced and efficient aircraft for various purposes, including military, research, and commercial use.