1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Strangest Creatures

1. May 22, 2004 #1
    There are a lot of funky creatures out there, do you know any?

2. jcsd
  3. May 22, 2004 #2

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

4. May 22, 2004 #3
    off topic ... slightly

I like that ... lol ... crazy ... it's like it's still deciding wether to be a plant or horsefish

...I tel you what though, the most disgusting thing that I've ever seen is a cross between a spider and scorpion ... it was crab-like (reminding you of food) as well as pink and hairy ... plump and eight-legged ... sickening ... :yuck:

5. May 23, 2004 #4

Evo

Staff: Mentor

6. May 23, 2004 #5
  7. May 24, 2004 #6

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

heh, nice URLs you send us to :smile:

How about a angler fish, that fish who lures prey with a bioluminescent appendix hanging in front of its mouth..

8. May 24, 2004 #7
    Yeah ... loved the optical fibre creature Evo ... as for the hoax - I was reading it in astonishment until I realised it's a hoax - nice name hotheaded-iceborer lol
    Monique, that fish looks like a guy with his head resting back ... who needs a gud shave ;D

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?