Stratford High School HELP

In summary, JP Cruz is a high school student taking an engineering course that requires an open-ended design project. He needs help gathering data for his project and is asking for people to take a survey on Google Forms. The survey will help with ideas for their prototype and gather data for their problem statement and design brief. The survey will be conducted using the forum's polling feature.
JP Cruz
Hello my name is JP Cruz I'm currently taking an engineering course in my high school. Its a open ended design class where we think of an idea to prototype and present at the end of the year. I need as many people as I can to take our google forums to get the best data. I'm just asking for five minutes of your time, I really need your help.
Thank you

(Link deleted by Moderator)

Last edited by a moderator:
Engineering news on Phys.org
This seems like a rather trivial survey.

What are you trying to accomplish here? Are you testing a web app? or gathering stats on how many people will respond?

I am a high school student and need to get as many people as I can to take the survey. I am in my fourth year engineering class and need help with ideas on how our prototype will work. We need to gather data for our problem statement and design brief.

I still don't get it. What are you trying to design and how does this survey help?

The forum has a capability for doing polls. I deleted the link and will send you instructions for doing a poll by PM

1. What is Stratford High School HELP?

Stratford High School HELP is a program designed to provide academic support and resources for students at Stratford High School in order to help them succeed academically.

2. Who can participate in Stratford High School HELP?

Any student currently enrolled at Stratford High School can participate in the program.

3. What type of academic support is offered in Stratford High School HELP?

The program offers a variety of academic support, such as tutoring, study groups, and workshops on study skills and time management.

4. How can I sign up for Stratford High School HELP?

You can sign up for the program by contacting the guidance office at Stratford High School or by speaking with a teacher or counselor.

5. Is there a cost to participate in Stratford High School HELP?

No, there is no cost to participate in the program. It is a free resource provided by the school to help students succeed academically.