Strings and vacuum

• Thread starter elas
  • Start date
elas
Mass can only be the product of this vacuum force and a quantum of length (e.g. the Planck length).

This is where I dissagree most strongly with current trends. A quantum and the Planck length are units of measurement, not something you can make things with. How can you make roads out of yards or metres? If you mean that there is such a thing as a quantum or Planck lenth of vacuum then I need to know what determines a minimum quantity of vacuum and how does it have a Planck length; surely to claim that there is a minimum quantity of nothing is stretching mathematics a bit.

My proposal explains how vacuum creates mass (or preferably 'how force creates force carrier') in some detail. It is because absolute nothing (vacuum) cannot not have dimensions and therefore exists only in ZPs (no quantum or planck length); anything with dimensions must consists of something more than nothing, hence force carrier, as there is no other creative force, what else could vacuum force create?.
In particle structure I also explain why the total vacuum force of each particle is constant only the ratio between field and ZP varies, this is the foundation of the laws of conservation.
Perhaps you can explain in similar detail how quantums and Planck length creates mass?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bottom line of my research is that experimental values of all mass are the matrix products of square of energies (square of energy is written as a matrix). There are two kinds of square of energy. let's call them [itex] H^{+}_{n} [/itex] and [itex] H^{-}_{n} [/itex], where n denotes the order of the matrix.

The different order of the matrix creates different Level Of Existence (LOE). For example, the electron, the muon, and the tau are similar in their properties except mass. The muon is a heavier electron, and the tau is a heavier muon. All the matrix method is saying is that these particles exist in different LOE's. And it is the LOE's that can explain the mass disparity. Higher LOE has more mass.

Last edited:
elas
Have just found refences to published papers on quarks and vacuum by string theorists (phenomenology). I need time to study these in the hope that I can make a direct comparison between professional and (my) amateur theory. Will post result as soon as possible,
regards
elas