Unconventional Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties: Fun or Harmful?

• News
  • Thread starter Tom McCurdy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Fun
In summary, the conversation was about a friend's birthday party and a strip club experience. The original post was edited and the topic was briefly mentioned. Some individuals shared their own experiences and the conversation also touched on age restrictions at strip clubs. One person mentioned taking girls to a strip club and another shared a story about a bachelor party gone wrong.
Tom McCurdy
Friend's birthday

I have decided that the post was not appropiate before so I edited it. The short summary of what was there was about my friend's birthday party. It was the girl I went to winter formal with and it was a very interesting experience. Abour 40-50 kids met at Damon's for dinner and than to celebrate her 18th birthday party, those of us who were 18 or older went to De javu for the first time ever, (it was the birthday's girl idea)

-tom

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
You went to a physics forum to share a strip club experience...you are officially a nerd.

its the only thing that was up when I got home, minus a few friends and I wanted to tell someone so I told the forums... but I will agree with your statement

franznietzsche said:
You went to a physics forum to share a strip club experience...you are officially a nerd.

no, nerd talk about computer and science. This guys a dork.

Tom McCurdy said:
I have decided that the post was not appropiate before so I edited it. The short summary of what was there was about my friend's birthday party. It was the girl I went to winter formal with and it was a very interesting experience. Abour 40-50 kids met at Damon's for dinner and than to celebrate her 18th birthday party, those of us who were 18 or older went to De javu for the first time ever, (it was the birthday's girl idea)

My 21st birthday is in June and in Georgia you have to be 21 to go in a strip club. I'm just scared at what my brother and possibly my dad are going to do when the time comes.

Chrono said:
My 21st birthday is in June and in Georgia you have to be 21 to go in a strip club. I'm just scared at what my brother and possibly my dad are going to do when the time comes.

Yeah, I was somewhat surprised they allowed in a group of 18 yr olds too. I thought all strip-clubs required you to be 21 or over.

Moonbear said:
Yeah, I was somewhat surprised they allowed in a group of 18 yr olds too. I thought all strip-clubs required you to be 21 or over.

Not in the blue states. :wink:

Tom McCurdy said:
...The short summary of what was there was about my friend's birthday party. It was the girl I went to winter formal with and it was a very interesting experience. Abour 40-50 kids met at Damon's for dinner and than to celebrate her 18th birthday party, those of us who were 18 or older went to De javu for the first time ever, (it was the birthday's girl idea)

-tom
There's not much better than taking girls to a strip club.

Tom McCurdy said:

-tom
What's so surprising about the birthday girl wanting to go?

A friend of mine's fiance hired the stripper for his bachelor party. Some women are just good sports.

In fact, she was a much better sport about the bachelor party than he was when he discovered the stripper was a female impersonator. :rofl: :rofl:

BobG said:
What's so surprising about the birthday girl wanting to go?

A friend of mine's fiance hired the stripper for his bachelor party. Some women are just good sports.

In fact, she was a much better sport about the bachelor party than he was when he discovered the stripper was a female impersonator. :rofl: :rofl:

That is frickin cruel. Just not right. Note to self: I plan the bachelor party. Trust no one.

1. What is the average cost of a night out at a strip club?

The average cost of a night out at a strip club can vary widely depending on the location, the type of club, and personal spending habits. However, on average, you can expect to spend anywhere from $50 to $300 for a night out at a strip club.

2. Are there any hidden costs at strip clubs?

Yes, there can be hidden costs at strip clubs. Some clubs may charge a cover fee or require a minimum spend on drinks. Additionally, lap dances and private shows can add up quickly. It's important to familiarize yourself with the pricing structure of the club before going to avoid any surprises.

3. Is it necessary to tip the dancers?

Tipping is generally expected at strip clubs. The dancers rely on tips as a large part of their income, so it is considered good etiquette to tip them for their performances. The amount you tip is up to personal discretion, but a general guideline is $1-2 per song for table dances and 20% of the cost for private dances.

4. Can I bring my own alcohol to a strip club?

Most strip clubs do not allow outside alcohol to be brought in. They make a significant portion of their profits from selling drinks, so bringing your own alcohol may not be allowed. It's best to check with the club beforehand to see their policy on outside alcohol.

5. Are there any alternatives to spending a lot of money at a strip club?

Yes, there are alternatives to spending a lot of money at a strip club. Some clubs offer happy hour specials or discounts for early entry. You can also opt to only purchase a few drinks and enjoy the atmosphere without getting a lap dance or private show. Additionally, some cities have more affordable strip clubs or offer free admission nights. Do some research beforehand to find the best options for your budget.