Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Strongest Star Wars character

1. Oct 10, 2014 #1
    Greetings,
    Picture the following scenario:
    In an large Arena the all Star wars characters duell with each other in groups of two,which character would survive the longest. Note the following the arena may be completely neutral thus containing no manipulatable objects and is completly isolated. I understand that each character has different strenghts and so on and may win where others lose and so on but it's anout the total strength and how the character adapts, so this doesn't matter. So simple(more or less) question who is the strongest of all Star Wars characters(this is not meant in the physicall sense)?

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 10, 2014 #2

Bandersnatch

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Need you ask?
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzxMSD_zbkIKWv4uSQ-5_VGewgjO6wCXV_v17gwqnG-L8Z-xPgUw.jpg
    He'd be standing long after every other character died of brain aneurysm.

4. Oct 10, 2014 #3

nsaspook

Science Advisor

What kind of arena?

5. Oct 11, 2014 #4
    Oh yes jaja, he is the champ.The arena is completly neutral and can not be manipulated, thus luke skywalker could not pull any tricks on a rancor.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
  6. Oct 11, 2014 #5
    How about the old sith lords, like darth sion or plageus or nihilus?

7. Oct 11, 2014 #6

Matterwave

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I'd vote that asteroid/comet creature that eats the Millennium falcon maybe? Just eat everybody.

8. Oct 11, 2014 #7

nsaspook

Science Advisor

9. Oct 12, 2014 #8

Matterwave

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

lol, Yes, Meg is the strongest star wars character for sure.

10. Oct 12, 2014 #9
    I don't think that the exogorth would stand long. If galen marek can destroy a hole starcruiser, what would stop him from destroying a exogorth. Anyway in the old republic their were sithlords that could destroy hole planets. Which makes one think of the Yuuzhan Vong after the empire was destroyed,they could destroy planets to so no I don't think the exogorth would stand long at all. What about Darth Revan?

11. Oct 12, 2014 #10
    I have got one, the master of yoda! six arms double light sabers strong sense of force and incredibly strong.He would stand for quite a while, if he disobeys the jedi laws(!if!).

12. Oct 12, 2014 #11

Matterwave

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

So we are allowing extended universe characters here? Considering I've just watched the movies, I am at a disadvantage.

13. Oct 14, 2014 #12
    Yes probably. How about the really old jedi, the ones that didn't use light sabers, but other swords?

14. Oct 17, 2014 #13
    Are you allowing weapons? Everyone's favorite mercenary isn't much fun without weapons. It's not much of a Star Wars duel without light sabers, although the dark side has shown itself to be plenty formidable unarmed (Palpatine's lightning, Darth Vader's chokehold). Presumably, Vader can't just choke a Jedi, or he would have done so in his duels with Luke and Obi-wan.

15. Oct 18, 2014 #14
    think it would mke no sense not to allow such, so I would suggest every character may choose one weapon,yet no amour.

16. Oct 18, 2014 #15

Matterwave

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Sort of makes Bobba Fett useless then...

For a seriouser answer, I guess I'd choose...Mace Windu? He seemed like he was pretty bad-ass in the movies, considering he beat Palpatine with no problems until Vader betrayed him.

17. Oct 18, 2014 #16
    Mace Windu is indeed quite strong, he uses his own light saber technic and I believe he controls his anger and uses it to strengthen himself in combat.

18. Oct 18, 2014 #17

Matterwave

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

It also helps that he was portrayed by Samuel L Jackson

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook