Ultimate Star Wars Character Showdown: Who Will Be the Last One Standing?

In summary, the conversation discusses the strongest Star Wars character in a duel, taking into account their strengths and abilities, as well as the neutral and isolated arena. Suggestions for the strongest character include Yoda, Meg, Darth Revan, and Mace Windu, who is known for his unique lightsaber technique and ability to control his anger in combat. Weapons are also allowed in the duel, making characters like Bobba Fett less useful.
moriheru
Greetings,
Picture the following scenario:
In an large Arena the all Star wars characters duell with each other in groups of two,which character would survive the longest. Note the following the arena may be completely neutral thus containing no manipulatable objects and is completely isolated. I understand that each character has different strenghts and so on and may win where others lose and so on but it's anout the total strength and how the character adapts, so this doesn't matter. So simple(more or less) question who is the strongest of all Star Wars characters(this is not meant in the physicall sense)?

Physics news on Phys.org
Need you ask?
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzxMSD_zbkIKWv4uSQ-5_VGewgjO6wCXV_v17gwqnG-L8Z-xPgUw.jpg

He'd be standing long after every other character died of brain aneurysm.

Likes Soniteflash and moriheru

What kind of arena?

Oh yes jaja, he is the champ.The arena is completely neutral and can not be manipulated, thus luke skywalker could not pull any tricks on a rancor.

Last edited:
How about the old sith lords, like darth sion or plageus or nihilus?

I'd vote that asteroid/comet creature that eats the Millennium falcon maybe? Just eat everybody.

Matterwave said:
I'd vote that asteroid/comet creature that eats the Millennium falcon maybe? Just eat everybody.

lol, Yes, Meg is the strongest star wars character for sure.

I don't think that the exogorth would stand long. If galen marek can destroy a hole starcruiser, what would stop him from destroying a exogorth. Anyway in the old republic their were sithlords that could destroy hole planets. Which makes one think of the Yuuzhan Vong after the empire was destroyed,they could destroy planets to so no I don't think the exogorth would stand long at all. What about Darth Revan?

I have got one, the master of yoda! six arms double light sabers strong sense of force and incredibly strong.He would stand for quite a while, if he disobeys the jedi laws(!if!).

So we are allowing extended universe characters here? Considering I've just watched the movies, I am at a disadvantage.

Yes probably. How about the really old jedi, the ones that didn't use light sabers, but other swords?

Are you allowing weapons? Everyone's favorite mercenary isn't much fun without weapons. It's not much of a Star Wars duel without light sabers, although the dark side has shown itself to be plenty formidable unarmed (Palpatine's lightning, Darth Vader's chokehold). Presumably, Vader can't just choke a Jedi, or he would have done so in his duels with Luke and Obi-wan.

think it would mke no sense not to allow such, so I would suggest every character may choose one weapon,yet no amour.

moriheru said:
think it would mke no sense not to allow such, so I would suggest every character may choose one weapon,yet no amour.

Sort of makes Bobba Fett useless then...

For a seriouser answer, I guess I'd choose...Mace Windu? He seemed like he was pretty bad-ass in the movies, considering he beat Palpatine with no problems until Vader betrayed him.

Mace Windu is indeed quite strong, he uses his own light saber technic and I believe he controls his anger and uses it to strengthen himself in combat.

It also helps that he was portrayed by Samuel L Jackson

What is the definition of the "Strongest Star Wars character"?

The strongest Star Wars character refers to the character with the most powerful abilities, such as strength, intelligence, and Force sensitivity.

Who is considered the strongest Star Wars character?

There is no definitive answer to this question as it is subjective and open to interpretation. Some may argue that characters like Anakin Skywalker or Darth Vader are the strongest due to their Force abilities and combat skills, while others may argue for characters like Yoda or Luke Skywalker due to their wisdom and mastery of the Force.

What factors determine a character's strength in the Star Wars universe?

Strength in the Star Wars universe can be determined by various factors such as their Force sensitivity, combat skills, intelligence, and strategic thinking. Additionally, the use of weapons and technology can also contribute to a character's strength.

Can a character's strength change throughout the Star Wars franchise?

Yes, a character's strength can change throughout the Star Wars franchise. This can be due to character development, training, or new abilities acquired. For example, Luke Skywalker's strength increased significantly throughout the original trilogy as he learned more about the Force and honed his skills.

Are there any limits to a character's strength in the Star Wars universe?

While some characters may have seemingly limitless power, there are still limitations to their strength in the Star Wars universe. The Force, for example, has its own limitations and a character's abilities can also be affected by their physical and mental state. Additionally, the use of certain weapons or technology can also have limitations on a character's strength.