Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Student distracted by movement

1. Apr 19, 2005 #1
    Have you seen this video before? It shows a student quietly writing an essay when something starts moving rapidly within eyeshot of the student. Distracted the student asks the ‘thing’ to stop moving, well you’ll see the rest…….

Video found here - http://rapidshare.de/files/1338592/wobbble.wmv.html

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 19, 2005 #2

cronxeh

Gold Member

quite vexing. im done watching your videos

4. Apr 19, 2005 #3
    wtf? I see no reason to post in this thread.

5. Apr 19, 2005 #4
    vexing?! It's well you've stopped watching my videos because i found your comments equally displeasing :tongue2:

6. Apr 19, 2005 #5
    then why did you mapper??

7. Apr 19, 2005 #6

JasonRox

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Where the hell is the video? It's a freaking banner not a website.

I highly recommend that moderators implement a new rule stating that all links are ready to be viewed or ready to be downloaded.

This is certainly not one of those.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2005
  8. Apr 19, 2005 #7
    i've deleted it, due to almost universal contempt (though I still maintain it was tremendously amusing in a surreal sense). However, the thread isn't wasted as I shall do another video and post it here in about 3hrs time :smile:

I'd rather not use RAPIDSHARE as a host, due to the difficulty people have finding the link. If you know a free alternative with the option to delete i'd be grateful :blushing:

9. Apr 19, 2005 #8
    I thought it was about a student who crapped his pants during a test.

Imagine my disappointment.

[tex]i[/tex]

The Rev

10. Apr 19, 2005 #9

cronxeh

Gold Member

omega try making a funny video for change, like i donno, a newage comedy?

11. Apr 19, 2005 #10
    Those videos are supposed to be funny! I laughed after viewing them! Absurd British humour is what I excel at (comes easliy to me; coming up with fanciful notions). I also have jewish ancestry so I'm an odd mixture, engendering odd ideas :yuck:

Ironically two of my biggest success's were my least seen, one with me wearing a dracula mask and the other pretending to be a constipated robot. Both of which elicited a few 'lol' reactions (rare for me).

12. Apr 19, 2005 #11

cronxeh

Gold Member

perhaps you need more characters.. i donno

try doing some outside gig, like stalking people on the street with hidden cameras and obnoxious pickup lines.

id pay to see that :biggrin:

13. Apr 19, 2005 #12
    i daren't go outside. i am a loner who avoids direct human contact. i prefer the internet to communicate :biggrin:

you'll have to watch professional tv to see that kind of show...

meantime, my weirdness brews for tonights performance! o:)

14. Apr 19, 2005 #13
  15. Apr 19, 2005 #14

cronxeh

Gold Member

i havent watched it, but i have a question

why do you post it on a science/engineering forum - just curious.

i mean you could post it on some NYU's Village People forum or UCLA's United Bimbos Anonymous board -- i mean there are many liberal arts type of folk attending higher institutions who would appreciate such a disregard for one's own life and timespace continuum around it

16. Apr 19, 2005 #15
    i'll post on any board that has a high membership with active boards. Give me the site addresses and i'll readily post there, the more the merrier :smile:

17. Apr 19, 2005 #16

cronxeh

Gold Member

myspace.com - register, create your profile, and click on Groups - there are literally 11249 groups under 'Entertainment', 127065 groups under 'Other', 8087 groups under 'Cultures & Community', and thousands more groups - not to mention a few million people overall on myspace.

http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=groups.categories

18. Apr 19, 2005 #17

SOS2008

Gold Member

:rofl: Thanks for the good laugh! That's hilarious. :rofl:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?