Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Study 8086 intel MuP

1. Dec 14, 2003 #1
    In our classes we usually study 8086 intel MuP. But there is running Pentium-4 but in books you don't know about there internal structure and no info. in any site....then how can we know about the latest technology???

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 15, 2003 #2
    try this for start

4. Dec 15, 2003 #3
    Intel P4 page

sorry I pressed quote instead of edit :smile:

5. Dec 15, 2003 #4

chroot

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

You're going to have a hard time getting into the state of the art products of these companies without, well, joining the company. The internals of their currently-selling products are essentially trade secrets. Only when the products are obseleted do the companies feel safe releasing those secrets.

Also, you have to start with simple examples first. That's just good pedagogy.

- Warren

6. Dec 15, 2003 #5
    That's true but this is totally impossible for us, the citizen of the 3rd world countries

7. Dec 15, 2003 #6

dduardo

Staff Emeritus

I won't worry too much. I'm sure Intel would love to outsource american jobs to your country.

8. Dec 15, 2003 #7
    :smile: Thanks dduardo for your inspiring words

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?