1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Support PF! Reminder for those going back to school to buy their text books via PF Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Study guide for AP Physics B

1. Feb 5, 2009 #1
    What's a good study guide for scoring a high mark on the exam? Is "Cracking the AP Physics B Exam, 2009 Edition (College Test Prep)" by Princeton Review good? It seems popular.

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 9, 2009 #2
    I used "5 Steps to a 5 AP Physics B & C" and past exam papers (tons of them) to prepare for the physics B test. I got a 5, but I remember being shocked by the multiple choice questions (they seemed to focus more on EM than anything else). A raw score of around 60% is what is required to get a 5, so there's a lot of room for error.
    If I remember correctly, the Princeton Review book had a few unrealistic multiple choice questions, but I'm sure the review material is fine.
    Good luck.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook