1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Engineering Studying mechanical engineering but i want to be a landscape architect or agriculture

1. Jun 9, 2012 #1
    studying mech engineering but want to be landscape architect or agriculture engineer

Next year I will graduate with a bs. in mechanical engineering, what advice can you give me if i want to become a landscape architect or an agricultural engineer( courses i can take ,or ways i can squeeze into these fields etc. ), note that I know a good deal about both fields due to my interest in them .Detailed answers are appreciated (but others are welcome ), i want to work in an outdoor(green) setting and not an industrial one

Last edited: Jun 9, 2012
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 9, 2012 #2
    Re: studying mechanical engineering but i want to be a landscape architect or agricul

No idea about the others but if you want to be a landscape architect you need to be good at drawing and have general "artistic sense" like being sensitive to beauty.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook