1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Studying Studying Physics

1. Apr 19, 2006 #1

i would like to know for those who do well in physics how do you go about studying this subject? my usual approach to studying hasnt paid off and i got a below average mark in a physics test recently.

i do like physics and i spend much time reading the works of physicist and trying to learn more about the universe but its the newtonian physics that keep getting to me.
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 19, 2006 #2
    There are 2 keys to understanding physics in my mind. One you must understand the material both mathematically and intunitively. How much is up to the way you understand problems. IF you consistanly solve problems in physics in that area you will not only better understand the material but it may show you parts of physics that can not be explained to be fully understand.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?