Stupid teeth

Main Question or Discussion Point

My teeth hurt. And yes, I do brush them, and I'd like to say I spend a good amount of time doing so. I guess what I mean to say is my gums hurt since my teeth don't actually feel things. I'm going to visit the dentist next week... :yuck:

Answers and Replies

Evo
Mentor
My teeth hurt. And yes, I do brush them, and I'd like to say I spend a good amount of time doing so. I guess what I mean to say is my gums hurt since my teeth don't actually feel things. I'm going to visit the dentist next week... :yuck:
You might br brushing too hard or too long, you can injure your gums.

radou
Homework Helper
Mine too. But I think they are just over-sensible, so I probably won't need to go to the dentist.

Nevertheless, they still managed to wake me up periodically every hour in the night for the last two nights. Didn't get much sleep. But today it was not so bad as yesterday, so I hope things will be ok tomorrow.