Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Sub-forums: missing

1. Jun 21, 2006 #1
    "Sub-forums:" missing

I noticed that every forum that has a sub-forum have the words "sub-forums:" in bold before the links to the sub-forums. General Chat seems to be lacking that.

I seem to recall that it was there before the World Cup forum was added. Was it lost in the process and if/when will it be back?
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 21, 2006 #2
    Adding the world cup to the list ended in text wrapping which adds another line. For the sake of optimization I took out the caption so they would fit on one line. Once the WC is over the caption will be back? Is this something that keeps you up at night? :tongue2:
  4. Jun 21, 2006 #3
    Aha, ok, now I understand. Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.

Not exactly keeping me up at night, but I though that the thread would look even wierder if it was only "I noticed that it was gone in GD" :tongue2:
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?