1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Subject coverage in JEST ?

1. Oct 6, 2007 #1
    Does anybody here knows, what constitutes or what is to be read to take JEST??
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 7, 2007 #2
    JEST covers the basic priciples of physics and questions from the graduate books and basic post graduate topics
  4. Oct 7, 2007 #3
    Thank you very much, but can you suggest me any books for preparing 4 the same? Besides Which is harder JAM or JEST.. I'm preparing to apply for the integrated PhD from JNCASR. Bost JAM and JEST are accepted. SO the question.

Thanks for any suggestions..and has anybody already written JEST..Any idea???
  5. Oct 8, 2007 #4
    i've written JEST and my rank was 295 with a percentile of 93 .just cocentrate on the basic concepts and try to solve the standard objective questions in H.C Verma and other objective books.......... the basic emphasis is laid on the U.G.C prescribed graduation syllabus which u can get in it's site
  6. Oct 17, 2007 #5
    Thank you very much for that information, besides can you also suggest me with specific titles and authors of books to prepare...???

Tanx in Adv...
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?