Submitting to STOC 2018: Troubleshooting Comments & Reviews

In summary, STOC 2018 is the 50th Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, a prestigious conference for researchers to present and publish their latest work in theoretical computer science. To submit your work, you must register for an account on the conference submission website and carefully follow the submission guidelines and deadlines. During the review process, you may receive "Troubleshooting Comments & Reviews" that will need to be addressed before your submission can be accepted. If accepted, your work will be published in the conference proceedings and you will have the opportunity to present to a highly knowledgeable audience. Attending the conference can also lead to valuable networking and collaboration opportunities with other researchers in the field.
Dragonfall
Has anyone here submitted an article to STOC 2018? Are you having trouble viewing the comments and reviews?

Mentor Note -- Link to the ACM Symposium on the Theory of Computing added:
http://acm-stoc.org/stoc2018/

Computer science news on Phys.org

What is STOC 2018?

STOC 2018 is the 50th Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, a top-tier conference in the field of theoretical computer science. It is a highly competitive conference where researchers submit their latest work for presentation and publication.

How do I submit my work to STOC 2018?

To submit your work to STOC 2018, you must first register for an account on the conference submission website. Then, you can submit your paper following the guidelines and deadlines outlined on the website. Make sure to carefully read the submission instructions and follow them closely to ensure your submission is considered.

What are "Troubleshooting Comments & Reviews" for STOC 2018 submissions?

During the review process, reviewers may have comments or concerns about your submission that need to be addressed before it can be accepted. These comments and reviews are considered "Troubleshooting Comments & Reviews" and will be communicated to you by the program committee. You may be asked to make revisions or provide additional information to address these concerns.

What should I do if I receive "Troubleshooting Comments & Reviews" for my submission?

If you receive "Troubleshooting Comments & Reviews" for your submission, it is important to carefully read and understand the feedback provided by the reviewers. Make sure to address all of their concerns and provide any necessary revisions or additional information. If you have any questions or need clarification, you can contact the program committee for assistance.

What are the benefits of submitting to STOC 2018?

Submitting to STOC 2018 can provide valuable exposure and recognition for your research in the field of theoretical computer science. If your submission is accepted, it will be published in the conference proceedings and you will have the opportunity to present your work to a highly knowledgeable and influential audience. Additionally, networking and collaboration opportunities with other researchers in the field can arise from attending the conference.