1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Succeeding the third year in the mechanical engineering : how to ?

1. Sep 21, 2014 #1
    Hey there people,

I will be starting my junior year in the mechanical engineering department, and they say is the hardest one throughout the 4 years, I will be taking Fluid Mechanics, Theory of Machines 1, Machine Elements 1, Heat transfer , Principles of economics, Numerical methods, and Turkish Language 1. Having passed the two years, I already know that hard work needs to be put, and there is no short cut to success. What I am asking is the extra tips for these courses, what I need to be careful from and stuff. Links , youtube videos that might be helpful to me , I would be very thankful if you would share them with me. Looking forward hearing from you.

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted