Suggestion Box

  • Thread starter Gokul43201
  • Start date
  • #151
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,558
53
polyb said:
I'd check with Moonbear, she may have something of yours! Besides, your going bald anyway!:rofl:

How about I say I'm sorry ten thousand times! :biggrin:

Me? Nah, I just have this jar of fava beans.

I feel so much lighter now that I got that heavy habit off. *hikes up skirt a bit* Here, give me a hand getting up on this table. :cool:
 
  • #152
731
6
Moonbear said:
Me? Nah, I just have this jar of fava beans.

I feel so much lighter now that I got that heavy habit off. *hikes up skirt a bit* Here, give me a hand getting up on this table. :cool:
I'll give you a hand for getting me up.
NO that's terrible. I'm going to bed right now. when I get unfunny and crude tell me to go to bed please. I don't want to start acting like franz. Moonbear, have fun try to stay out of trouble. the walls have ears.
 
  • #153
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,558
53
tribdog said:
when I get unfunny and crude tell me to go to bed please.

Go to bed, please! :biggrin: Good night Gracie.
 
  • #154
Evo
Mentor
23,530
3,134
Ok, I guess it's time to kick the habit.

Gokul, triple dirty martini please!!!!
 
  • #155
63
0
Evo said:
Ok, I guess it's time to kick the habit.

Gokul, triple dirty martini please!!!!

Allo? Ce qui est ceci? Vous n'etes pas heureux?

http://www.netgeist.com/graphics/pepe1.gif

Wuld you like that shakon or sturred?
 
Last edited:
  • #156
Evo
Mentor
23,530
3,134
polyb said:
Allo? Que c'est? Vous n'etes pas heureux?

http://www.netgeist.com/graphics/pepe1.gif

Wuld you like that shakon or sturred?
shaken, not stirred, ergo vodka
 
  • #157
63
0
Evo said:
shaken, not stirred, ergo vodka

Mais oui, mon cheri! Il y a une probleme c'est soire?

Voulez-vous parler?

*one vodka martini goes in the 3.5 drive*
 
  • #158
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,558
53
Oh, Evo, your avatar is looking so cute. I see you decided to stick with the black and white theme for a bit longer. Well, hopefully spring will arrive soon and Ivan and Tsu will be announcing their 49 skunks that need naming. You're all dressed for the ocassion. :biggrin:
 
  • #159
Evo
Mentor
23,530
3,134
polyb said:
Mais oui, mon cheri! Il y a une probleme c'est soire?

Voulez-vous parler?
Non, je dois aller dormir, peut-être demain. :smile:
 
  • #160
63
0
Evo said:
Non, je dois aller dormir, peut-être demain. :smile:

Bonne soire, mon cheri! Puits de sommeil! :wink:
 
  • #161
Evo
Mentor
23,530
3,134
bonne nuit :smile:
 
  • #162
731
6
L'aide, mon pied est sur le feu.
 
  • #163
731
6
Όλοι πάσχετε από A.D.D.; Вы начинаете в остервенении и кладете над 100 столбами к этой резьбе в меньш чем 24 часе. Dan negeer het volledig voor volgende 24. Se eu não começasse minha lingüeta batida na porta eu estaria gritando em você todo. And I mean it.
 
Last edited:
  • #164
1,430
6
tribdog said:
Όλοι πάσχετε από A.D.D.; Вы начинаете в остервенении и кладете над 100 столбами к этой резьбе в меньш чем 24 часе. Dan negeer het volledig voor volgende 24. Se eu não começasse accidently minha lingüeta batida na porta eu estaria gritando em você todo. And I mean it.

i got the last five words. and for some reason accidently didn't translate into portuguese trib/
 
  • #165
63
0
tribdog said:
Όλοι πάσχετε από A.D.D.; Вы начинаете в остервенении и кладете над 100 столбами к этой резьбе в меньш чем 24 часе. Dan negeer het volledig voor volgende 24. Se eu não começasse accidently minha lingüeta batida na porta eu estaria gritando em você todo. And I mean it.

Your just having way too much fun with babelfish, aren't ya trib! :biggrin:

Help yourself to the bar, I dont see Gokul around!

Prenda la vostra linguetta dal portello, abbia una birra e prenda il vostro ritilan.
 
Last edited:
  • #166
Gokul43201
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
7,082
20
polyb said:
Your just having way too much fun with babelfish, aren't ya trib! :biggrin:

Oh yeah...I like how it gave him l'aide instead of maybe O secours !!

Help yourself to the bar, I dont see Gokul around!

I'm back ! I have the bar. Thanks for covering meanwhile.
 
  • #167
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,558
53
Glad you're back Gokul. Those guys were looking like they were getting pretty rowdy talking all those funny languages over there. :biggrin:

So, I've been wondering, with a name like Suggestion Box, is this one of those trendy singles bars, or a strip club? It just struck me that's an excellent name for a strip club. Maybe I'm overdressed. :rofl:
 
  • #168
1,430
6
Moonbear said:
So, I've been wondering, with a name like Suggestion Box, is this one of those trendy singles bars, or a strip club? It just struck me that's an excellent name for a strip club. Maybe I'm overdressed. :rofl:

Definitely overdressed.

Hey gokul got any grey goose back there?
 
  • #169
Gokul43201
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
7,082
20
franznietzsche said:
Definitely overdressed.

Hey gokul got any grey goose back there?
Yup, got the one bottle I stole off of you, as you were passing out.

How do you drink it ?
 
  • #170
1,430
6
Gokul43201 said:
Yup, got the one bottle I stole off of you, as you were passing out.

How do you drink it ?

Straight, as fast as I can. Oddly, unlike most hard alcohols, it gets harder to drink the most you have. Usually the more drunk you are, the easier it gets, but with grey goose it gets harder. weird. But still good.
 
  • #171
Gokul43201
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
7,082
20
Moonbear said:
So, I've been wondering, with a name like Suggestion Box, is this one of those trendy singles bars, or a strip club? It just struck me that's an excellent name for a strip club. Maybe I'm overdressed. :rofl:
This is no place of ill repute. This is strictly a place for intellectual giants to discuss the most important developments in science and technology...

...here's your tequila shot : bottoms up ! :tongue2:
 
  • #172
1,430
6
Gokul43201 said:
This is no place of ill repute. This is strictly a place for intellectual giants to discuss the most important developments in science and technology...


You're obviously not from the US. Whorehouses are places of high society by comparison.
 
  • #173
Gokul43201
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
7,082
20
franznietzsche said:
You're obviously not from the US. Whorehouses are places of high society by comparison.

There's an ancient saying in India, that advises of the benefits of walking past the doorway of a whorehouse.

The reason this spot is considered "beneficial" is because people shed their good values before entering a whorehouse. (metaphorical)
 
  • #174
1,430
6
Gokul43201 said:
There's an ancient saying in India, that advises of the benefits of walking past the doorway of a whorehouse.

The reason this spot is considered "beneficial" is because people shed their good values before entering a whorehouse. (metaphorical)

i was just referring to the fact that mainstream us culture (especially hollywood actors, and all politicians) abhor anything intellectual more than they fear the flesh-eating disease.
 
  • #175
Gokul43201
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
7,082
20
Oh, don't get all serious ! There must be somethingt wrong with your vodka...it's supposed to loosen you up. Perhaps I need a swig of something too....where's that bottle of GM...
 

Related Threads on Suggestion Box

  • Last Post
Replies
3
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
2
Views
1K
  • Last Post
Replies
7
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
1
Views
1K
  • Last Post
Replies
23
Views
10K
  • Last Post
Replies
6
Views
3K
  • Last Post
2
Replies
43
Views
4K
  • Last Post
Replies
9
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
2
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
3
Views
1K
Top