Suggestion Box

  • Thread starter Gokul43201
  • Start date
  • #176
1,430
5
Gokul43201 said:
Oh, don't get all serious ! There must be somethingt wrong with your vodka...it's supposed to loosen you up. Perhaps I need a swig of something too....where's that bottle of GM...

No, i've just been reading the politics subforum, i think my blood pressure is into medically dangerous levels by now, even after booze.
 
  • #177
Gokul43201
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
7,083
18
franznietzsche said:
No, i've just been reading the politics subforum, i think my blood pressure is into medically dangerous levels by now, even after booze.
Oh, that place can get pretty hairy. At times, it's like a densely packed minefield. :eek:
 
  • #178
1,430
5
Gokul43201 said:
Oh, that place can get pretty hairy. At times, it's like a densely packed minefield. :eek:

More like a syringe full of blood pressure raising drugs.
 
  • #179
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,558
53
Gokul43201 said:
This is no place of ill repute. This is strictly a place for intellectual giants to discuss the most important developments in science and technology...

...here's your tequila shot : bottoms up ! :tongue2:

:yuck: Haven't I told you all, no tequila! Pass the Grey Goose! *glug glug*

Who turned up the heat in here?

(BTW - I like that saying Gokul, about walking near the door because that's where people shed their morals, LOL! If you know of any place where people leave extra sanity lying around, I'm running low on that lately too.)
 
  • #180
Gokul43201
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
7,083
18
Moonbear said:
If you know of any place where people leave extra sanity lying around, I'm running low on that lately too.)

Sure ! Just wave your cursor over the link to Politics (but don't even accidentally click it). People seem to shed their sanity before entering there. :wink:

Oh, I'm sorry about the tequila. :redface: <throwing it away...and positioning open mouth along its trajectory>

Here's your vodka. :smile:
 
Last edited:
  • #181
1,430
5
Gokul43201 said:
Sure ! Just wave your cursor over the link to Politics. People seem to shed their sanity before entering there. :wink:

i shed mine in the hospital at birth.
 
  • #182
1,495
26
Gokul43201 said:
bottoms up ! :tongue2:
Another good name for a strip club.
Moonbear said:
Who turned up the heat in here?
Feeling warm? Loosen your shirt. :uhh: Just a suggestion to help you cool down. o:) :smile:

Come to think of it, Moonbear is a good name for a stripper. :smile:
 
  • #183
1,430
5
Artman said:
Come to think of it, Moonbear is a good name for a stripper. :smile:

The stripper is mooning the bear. da?
 
  • #184
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,558
53
Artman said:
Feeling warm? Loosen your shirt. :uhh: Just a suggestion to help you cool down. o:) :smile:

Well, it's probably this sweater I'm wearing. I guess I should just take that off.

Come to think of it, Moonbear is a good name for a stripper. :smile:

:rofl: No wonder franz thinks I'm a XXX imp! :rofl: Don't worry franz, I'm not quite old enough to be your mother, :uhh: at least I don't think so, and really hope not, well...anyway, don't go gouging your eyes out yet.
 
  • #185
1,430
5
Moonbear said:
:rofl: No wonder franz thinks I'm a XXX imp! :rofl: Don't worry franz, I'm not quite old enough to be your mother, :uhh: at least I don't think so, and really hope not, well...anyway, don't go gouging your eyes out yet.


Actually my mother is pretty young, so its possible.
 
  • #186
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,558
53
franznietzsche said:
Actually my mother is pretty young, so its possible.

:grumpy: Did you have to share that?! No, no, no, no, no! I refuse to be old enough to be your mother! *takes white-out to birth certificate* :rofl:
 
  • #187
1,495
26
Moonbear said:
Well, it's probably this sweater I'm wearing. I guess I should just take that off.
Still warm? :tongue2: Whew. Sure is getting hotter in here.
 

Related Threads on Suggestion Box

  • Last Post
Replies
3
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
7
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
2
Views
1K
  • Last Post
Replies
1
Views
1K
  • Last Post
Replies
23
Views
10K
  • Last Post
2
Replies
43
Views
4K
  • Last Post
Replies
9
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
6
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
2
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
3
Views
1K
Top