Suggestion for the site

• Thread starter Zantra
  • Start date
In summary, as a scientist, you can make suggestions for new features, improvements to existing features, and changes to the design or layout of the site. These suggestions can be submitted through the designated feedback or suggestion form on the site, where you can provide details and attach relevant files. The site developers will review all suggestions, but not all may be implemented due to various factors. You can track the status of your suggestions by logging into your account on the site. There is no limit to the number of suggestions you can make, but relevant and feasible suggestions are recommended for a higher chance of implementation.
Zantra
I know this is a big thing, but have you ever considered making the site WEP enabled? Maybe it's a little out of scope, but it would be cool to be able to view the site on the go. Just a suggestion, for whatever it's worth.

Yes someone got a new wireles device

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by Zantra
Yes someone got a new wireles device

what?

1. What kind of suggestions can I make for the site?

As a scientist, you can suggest new features or improvements to existing features on the site. You can also suggest changes to the design or layout of the site.

2. How can I submit my suggestions?

You can submit your suggestions through the designated feedback or suggestion form on the site. This form allows you to provide details about your suggestion and attach any relevant files or documents.

3. Will my suggestions be considered by the site developers?

Yes, all suggestions submitted through the feedback form will be reviewed by the site developers. However, please note that not all suggestions may be implemented due to various factors such as technical limitations or conflicting priorities.

4. Can I track the status of my suggestions?

Yes, you can track the status of your suggestions by logging into your account on the site. There, you can view the status of your submitted suggestions and any updates from the site developers.

5. Is there a limit to the number of suggestions I can make?

No, there is no limit to the number of suggestions you can make for the site. However, we recommend that you submit only relevant and feasible suggestions to increase the chances of them being implemented.