1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

SULI DOE acceptance Spring 2016

1. Dec 14, 2015 #1
    Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has heard back from the DOE regarding the SULI applications.

I applied to the following labs:
    - Princeton Plasma Physics Lab (astronomy, plasma physics)
    - Los Alamos national lab (astronomy, condensed matter)

In the key dates it says that all offers would be emailed by December 11th. However, I haven't heard back from any lab, but the status in the applicant page still says "Application complete and pending Review."

Should I assume that I wasn't accepted?

How is everyone else doing with spring/summer REUs.

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 19, 2015 #2
    Thanks for the post! This is an automated courtesy bump. Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post?

4. Dec 19, 2015 #3
    You should probably assume that you weren't accepted. I applied for a SULI twice - the first time I got an offer very early, and the second time I was not accepted but I wasn't notified until long, long after the date by which offers would be sent out.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook