What is the sum of the digits of 2^1000
check my algoriathm, let y=2^1000 then logy = 1000log2 = 301 and y=10^logy=10^301
since (1,0) r da only digits of 10^n 4all n=1,2,3,4,..... The sum of digits equals 1 , but it is not the answer ...Why?
Well you seem to want 2^1000 to be equal to 10^301 which is clearly false since 5 divides the latter but not the former. The issue is that 1000log2 is not exactly equal to 301, you probably left off the decimal places which is the cause of your problem when you equate 10^logy to 2^1000.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving