Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Sum over histories and relationships

1. Nov 21, 2003 #1
    Ok, everyone knows that according to Feynman's theory a subatomic particle traverses all paths from one point to another simultaneously. My idea is to apply this behavior to relationships. For example, given a choice between five girls each choice made invokes a different actual history out of all the potential histories. In the past I would have chosen one over the others, perhaps by flipping coins, but now I am experimenting with a new startegy, pursuing all histories simultaneously. I tried this method out tonight with seven different girls and unfortunately is seems that all histories cancelled each other out; I went home empty handed.

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 21, 2003 #2

FZ+

You need to make sure no one sees you, and you don't interact with anything, or you will just exhibit particle-like behaviour and end up nowhere. So its best if you go naked and try to climb in through their windows.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?