1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Summer Internships Europe 2015

1. Nov 14, 2014 #1
    I am currently an undergraduate at a small physics school in Texas. I'm a freshman, but I'll be graduating in ~2.5-3 years (lots of ap credits/local uni). My parents are in the process of moving to Europe(Italy), and I really would like to find something physics related I could do for the summer. Keep in mind, its my first semester so I haven't had a lot of physics classes but I'm taking modern and computational (good grades so far), next semester I will be doing mechanics (the senior course). I'm also doing research in Astrophysics. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to what I could do/where I could apply for, or maybe point me to some sites that could help me with this. Thanks in advance

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 15, 2014 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Have you considered contacting any of the local universities there to ask them about this?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook