Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Summer Job (Resume)

1. Feb 2, 2010 #1
    Well I'm pretty happy right now! I just secured myself a summer job for however many of the next few years I need it. It is a construction job, but it pays very, very well. I will have to update my drivers license to a class 3 license so I will be able to drive a relatively large truck, but that's nothing too big since I come from a grain farming family of rural Saskatchewan, I have lots of experience. But, even though I have the position secured, the employer still wants me to send in a resume, so he has it. I am very bad with creating resumes, so I've come here to see if anyone has a template or some insights they would like to share with me in my resume creation process.

Also: For how long should I keep this job? I was planning on taking this for two years, then the summer of my third year I was planning on looking for something directed more towards my degree. Is this too soon? Too late? Is there such thing as too soon?

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted