Super Bowl

• Thread starter Wellsi
  • Start date

Main Question or Discussion Point

So its just started... Indianapolis Colts v Chicago Bears..... who you guys all going for?
Personally.... GO THE COLTS!

Answers and Replies

I am rooting for the Colts as well.

shame... we are down 7-0 already haha damn that :( 92 yard kickoff return

Evo
Mentor
As a former Chicagoan, I have to root for "da Bears" (I used to love the Saturday Night Live Ditka spoof). Since I don't watch football, I guess I can check in here for an update of the score.

ill do what i can... but im not here for the whole game.... im in australia you see haha :) i so thought New Orleans would be in the Super bowl over Chicago going into that game after their form coming into that game

ok colts have a touchdown now! YES! but they missed the conversion so its Bears 7 - 6 Colts

14 -6 to the Bears now :(

I'm placing my sure bet on team a whoever has the best odds.

You guys should find a sport everyone plays really, could be hockey or soccer or badminton. But until your national sport is played by everyone, sadly we're going to claim that it's just not important. OK baseball good sport who won the first world series: England, ice hockey get me on a boat to sportville; American football, only played in a few countries, basketball, now theres a sport of kings, do you see where I'm going here?:smile:

I know I'm a bad person but sport is war without frontiers and bloodshed je sans frontiers:smile:, play it well.

C'mon I love The US possibly the greatest potential of any nation, although seldom achieved, but let's start playing sports that everyone is playing. :smile:

Last edited:
Evo
Mentor
C'mon I love The US possibly the greatest potential of any nation, although seldom achieved, but let's start playing sports that everyone is playing. :smile:
You mean like badmitten or croquet? :biggrin:

We could make it more challenging by blindfolding the players.

Last edited:
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I don't care who's on the field, I'm watching for entertaining commercials and awaiting the half time show before I change the channel back to Ghost Hunters or something like that.

-Job-
Science Advisor
That halftime show was awful. Wow.

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
At least he didn't show his boobs.

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Hey, what's the deal? I thought Billy Joel was supposed to be the halftime entertainment.

kevinchen
sigh~~~ i will miss the match!!!
who can tell me the score

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
At least he didn't show his boobs.
As if he has a chest. :rolleyes: I didn't even see any good commercials, so am back to flipping channels.

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4th, 13:30 to go, 22-17 Colts

Evo
Mentor
As if he has a chest. :rolleyes: I didn't even see any good commercials, so am back to flipping channels.
I saw the commercial previews the other night and they weren't very good.

Who was in the halftime show?

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Prince..........

TD Colts on an interception.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I saw the commercial previews the other night and they weren't very good.
They have commercial previews?! :bugeye: :rofl:

Who was in the halftime show?
The artist formerly known as Prince. :yuck: Only a few decades too late to impress anyone.

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
He is now the artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Prince - the artist formerly and presently known as Prince.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
He is now the artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Prince - the artist formerly and presently known as Prince.
Oh, did that contract finally expire? He still uses that weird symbol, so I didn't know he was back to just being Prince again. Has he had any new songs out since the 80s? Perhaps it would be better as the former artist known as Prince.

29 - 17 Colts winning and they just made another interception.... GO COLTS!

Criminy..."The Once and Future Prince".

What a T.H. White rip off.